**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The play alone was questionable. A shovel pass run behind the line of scrimmage with only 8 seconds left and no timeouts?

Seattle would have better off just attempting a Hail Mary lol
Pete is on the radio right now, swearing up and down they were gonna get 6 out of it

How did Mike Davis look? I saw him have a couple good runs early on...

And did Dion Jordan do anything after that one handed bull rush? That was a great play.

Pete is on the radio right now, swearing up and down they were gonna get 6 out of it
tumblr_inline_nwr5hvS6Be1qdozhv_500.gif

JD is great...Hard to rely just on him though. They have a nice crop for next season. Prosise and Lacy all but gone.

he's already ruled out for Sunday

crazy how the Seahawks can't find anyone since Beastmode retired

No one breaks tackles in the backfield like Beastmode.

If run blocking was average plenty of these guys would have been perfectly servicable IMO.

one day you won't talk to us like this, one day **********er

maybe...maybe not. i'm mostly only kidding though. i know everyone has a different story and different reason for following who they follow. and who am i to actually talk down to anyone. i'm not doing that. i'm just talking **** like we all do on here.

i will say that i remember the days of being a boston fan and EXPECTING the team to blow it. it's been a great run for sure, but it'll end for the pats. it's ended for the bruins already. the sox are trending back to just being good enough to let you down in late september and october. but if you're saying one day i'll turn my back on my team(s), unlikely. hard to break a "bond" that goes back 28 or so years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom