**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed

keep * off that list

209wuy (1).jpg

Brady is going to win MVP. People should just get it out of their systems now. He's likely gonna lead the league in yards, TD's, passer rating, and win 14 games again. People are gonna hate it, but it's gonna happen.

Brady is going to win MVP. People should just get it out of their systems now. He's likely gonna lead the league in yards, TD's, passer rating, and win 14 games again. People are gonna hate it, but it's gonna happen.

The fact that he's even in the discussion and in contention in year 18 is what's most impressive to me regardless of whether he actually wins it or not. 40 years old and still one of the best players in the game...:sick:

Kareem like longevity

I agree. Pats are rolling and it's mainly because of Brady's play. They've had all type of injuries on both sides of the ball, and dude has kept it pushing, and has clearly been the best QB in the league this year.

Wentz is having a great year, but Brady has been a step higher. They never give the MVP to WRs so there's really no point in getting your hopes up for AB even though he deserves consideration.

honestly would LOVE for AB to win it. i know it won't happen, but he IS the steelers right now

we all know Brady is winning outside some kind of terrible skid but maybe there is some hope for a redhead kid from D2 to take down the evil empire :pimp:

Its looking like Wentz's to lose at this point tbh with Philly looling like they'll have the best record in the league

The voters have grown tired/bored of TB as of late Lebron style :lol:

If only he would've had this wisdom back in the day in Atlanta before the SB...

Gonna have to miss my first packers game in over a decade because of work. Got me ****** up yall.

I agree. Pats are rolling and it's mainly because of Brady's play. They've had all type of injuries on both sides of the ball, and dude has kept it pushing, and has clearly been the best QB in the league this year.

same shhh different year.. they cheatin.. just gotta figure out how.. now

you do accounting or finance? year end close?

nah school work actually. In final year for video production and all that. Have group project to go shoot. When they said Sunday I was like oh god, I know none of you nerds care about the Packers. Of course the time they chose was basically, how about we start when I have to leave home the second the Packers start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom