**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I specifically remember people laughing at the Zack Martin pick... now people have amnesia.

Kinda...Not really. Most Cowboy haters wanted the Cowboys to take Manziel. When it didn't happen, most were disappointed. The focus was more about that than the actual pick of Martin. I don't remember too many Dallas fans opinions though.

The Zack Martin questions was an ESPN narrative, irrc.

Kinda...Not really. Most Cowboy haters wanted the Cowboys to take Manziel. When it didn't happen, most were disappointed. The focus was more about that than the actual pick of Martin. I don't remember too many Dallas fans opinions though.

The Zack Martin questions was an ESPN narrative, irrc.
Manziel to us was catching steam and Jerry wanted to do it but his son made him change his mind. I liked the pick at the time. I was happy that we avoided Manziel. I thought Jerry was gonna goof and draft Johnny Cocaine.

no idea why anyone would want that clown coming out of school. it's so fitting that Cleveland took him

He had major talent. It's easy to say now since he flamed out, but he did. I still think he was a 50/50 prospect. Had his head been on right, he just might have been a player.

I use to see Manziel out when I lived in College Station and I was 50/50 on him.
The guy could ball, but was way to immature.

9el8lDY.png

If this were to be a blow out, I would have thought it would've been Washington doing the blowing...Instead they sucking massively in the big D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom