**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Del Rio went to Eli too. What's the problem? Everyone has something to say about the Giants front office right now including Raiders radio so now racism is a topic of conversation because they didn't address Geno first? Get the **** out of here.

Miko tried to tell yall
sass1.png

Jack Del Rio went to Eli too. What's the problem? Everyone has something to say about the Giants front office right now including Raiders radio so now racism.

Did the players and coaches do this for Tyrod?

I dont think its race btw but I find it funny that this has become a poor Eli story to this extent.

Like you suck, your coach is on the hot seat, you got benched.

We've seen this happen 100x.

Did the players and coaches do this for Tyrod?

I dont think its race btw but I find it funny that this has become a poor Eli story to this extent.

Like you suck, your coach is on the hot seat, you got benched.

We've seen this happen 100x.
For real. Dudes expect players like Eli not to have a leash. Everyone has a leash.

I gave Geno Smith props and respect before this game too so I'm not taking sides. I just don't see how this is racist.

I want to see a Russell Wilson pump fake scramble for 50 yards to pull within 3 points on the leading Eagles.
Russell Wilson is that neighbor who lets you borrow his car to go rob a bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom