**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to lie, if I was educated about it and knew where to get it from, I'd juice for a cycle. Mainly to lose fat while gaining a bit of muscle

if you're doing gear right you can easily bypass drug tests

most NFL/college dudes I know cycle offseason

Yeah but why is it that sports media types are always sharing James Harrison workout videos on all types of mediums and no ones ever saying "Yo, this guy is clearly on gear." Like it's just shared so we take it at face value and be impressed at his work ethic or something. There was that whole absurd Hard Knocks part about acupuncture too "James Harrison's secret to staying young is acupuncture".

Not going to lie, if I was educated about it and knew where to get it from, I'd juice for a cycle. Mainly to lose fat while gaining a bit of muscle

It's not that hard, but if you're not an athlete or competitor of some kind you'd be doing yourself a disservice anyways imo. May as well build a healthy lifestyle when it comes to weightlifting, which is 85% of the point.

wouldn't advise it unless you're in your mid thirties and have hit your genetic potential lifting for a long time

Yeah but why is it that sports media types are always sharing James Harrison workout videos on all types of mediums and no ones ever saying "Yo, this guy is clearly on gear." Like it's just shared so we take it at face value and be impressed at his work ethic or something. There was that whole absurd Hard Knocks part about acupuncture too "James Harrison's secret to staying young is acupuncture".

good point lol

dickhead media dudes targeted my boy Adrian Beltre when he hit 3k but never james

if you're doing gear right you can easily bypass drug tests

most NFL/college dudes I know cycle offseason

Every professional athlete either juices or has juiced at some point in their life. Choosing not to accept it is the adult equivalent of believing in Santa Claus.

I'd juice if I was a pro athlete. All these fans *****ing about roids pretending they weren't all watching bonds hit #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom