**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
black women did they thing.

DQ5bTXDXcAMnK2U

Sad that’s the only way the Vikings can beat the Packers

Christian Ponder could and did beat the Packers. FOH :lol: ...Rodgers is nice, but the team sucks. Glad to see you crawl out of whatever hole you came from though...Need more NFCN fans to **** on since everyone else went ghost or switched teams.

Christian Ponder could and did beat the Packers. FOH :lol: ...Rodgers is nice, but the team sucks. Glad to see you crawl out of whatever hole you came from though...Need more NFCN fans to **** on since everyone else went ghost or switched teams.

Christian Ponder beat the packers.. how far did you have to go back for that one. Let’s be real Keenum isn’t gonna be taking you all the way

Christian Ponder beat the packers.. how far did you have to go back for that one. Let’s be real Keenum isn’t gonna be taking you all the way

What is it with you ****s coming out of the woodwork lately? Go to bed. You had to edit your post the first time so I know you ain't serious trying to come with it...You'll be gone in 3 weeks or less again...See you week 1 of next season when you have hope again, chump.

What is it with you ****s coming out of the woodwork lately? Go to bed. You had to edit your post the first time so I know you ain't serious trying to come with it...You'll be gone in 3 weeks or less again...See you week 1 of next season when you have hope again, chump.

You sound pretty confident for not winning a playoff game since 2009/10..

I just really hope we see you in the playoffs.

You ain't seeing me...I'm not playing. Good thing for you....The Packers won't make the playoffs. If they do though, I'm certain Minnesota isn't scared at all. :lol:

I'm actually more scared to play the Lions in the playoffs than the Packers. Lions always give the Vikes a challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom