**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, Kendrick doing halftime and Drumpf is there. Let em have it K-Dot
6f6.gif

The browns offering the number 4 pick for jimmy g been discussed in here? Crazy if true.

Not mad at all though....

Watching the Skycam version on the ESPN app. This is dope, I like that they have so many different options. Wish the app was smoother.

Skycam has no commentary. All you hear his the hits, slaps and crowd. This is dope.

Watching the Skycam version on the ESPN app. This is dope, I like that they have so many different options. Wish the app was smoother.

Skycam has no commentary. All you hear his the hits, slaps and crowd. This is dope.

Love stuff like this wish they offered it as a option for regular TV broadcasts too.

That trailer was better than the other.

Disappointed there’s white people in it. Seen plenty of all white super hero movies.

Nick doing mid game what Bill couldn’t do :smh:

Let em hang Saban, let em hang.

Nick Saban was real close to being the Giants Coach a couple years ago. I wonder if the Giants talk to him again l

Gonna be hilarious watching Jalen Hurts and Dez Bryant fighting it out with Braxton Miller to see who the Texans' #4 WR is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom