**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So did Georgia just choke Kansas City style then or what?
tbh I’d say Georgia played a more complete game. Alabama couldn’t move the ball the entire first half and there kickers heart pumped kool aid the entire game. But to be up 21-3 I guess must be defined as a choke.

How pats fans feel about Bill turning down the 4th pick this year from the browns for Guwop?

IF that's true...it's disappointing. the thing is, back in the offseason, during the draft, camp, and then at the deadline, the talk was always, "CLE not willing to part with the 1st rounder"...that was said by EVERYONE. now it's suddenly, oh CLE would part with their top pick. so i dunno.

either way, as a Pats fan it's disappointing. as a Jimmy fan, happy Bill did right by him. dude deserved to not end up in that **** hole city :lol:

How pats fans feel about Bill turning down the 4th pick this year from the browns for Guwop?

Felt okay at the time because I assumed he was JG was for sure a part of the future. Now I'm not happy about it, because 1: we got less of a return and 2: it confirms some of the dirt ESPN was slinging last week.

200w.gif

Put the boys in rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom