**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am two blocks from the Gayborhood

NT Summit? :nerd:

You trying to get ****** in the ***?

im-intrigued-gif-7.gif

If it weren't for RT17's injury we would've been a playoff team again this season. Don't forget that even with Smokin' Jay we were in the hunt until late in the season. I have no reason to doubt that we'll be back in the mix next season with a fully recovered and rested Tannehill.

You were 6-10. Tannehill aint worth 4 games.

Whats your plans for tomorrow stillin729 stillin729

im thinking of staying down on my end of South Philly between wolf/jackson watch them go by on floats, this way i get a good view of players then follow them on up to the Art Museum

bottles in hand and blunts on deck

Whats your plans for tomorrow stillin729 stillin729

im thinking of staying down on my end of South Philly between wolf/jackson watch them go by on floats, this way i get a good view of players then follow them on up to the Art Museum

bottles in hand and blunts on deck

I am probably just going to migrate up to Broad and hang there as they all drive by, probably around Pine or Spruce and Broad

once my bladder gets filled I can run my *** back home, the toilet situation is gonna be horrible :lol:

I am probably just going to migrate up to Broad and hang there as they all drive by, probably around Pine or Spruce and Broad

once my bladder gets filled I can run my *** back home, the toilet situation is gonna be horrible :lol:

hell yea man we bout to have the times of our lives tomorrow. live it up and enjoy fam

be safe as well gonna be some lunatics outchea for sure

Mario Party for N64, which was the best? 1, 2 or 3? Trying to buy one since I have my system hooked up to the new TV :nerd:

What a **** situation for the Colts.

McDaniels bounced
****** over the assistants who committed to Indy and uprooted their families
****** us over now because we have to choose from whats left
no one knows wtf is going on with Luck

Jeez this feels like the 90's Colts teams again (minus 94 and 99)

I tried to tell you guys :wow::lol:

Timid, we been told you dude was religious

But he seems to genuinely be that thing.. unlike certain other folks who claim to be convenient be that thing

Considering 1 of the pillars of his faith is caring for others, wouldn't exactly fly with certain things being done

But hey abortions, right!

He’s not there to pray to Trump lol
Pence is at South Korea so they got Wentz to replace him that’s all

Obama was a speaker at the National Prayer 2 years ago, so it’s not like it’s some political event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom