**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the gym earlier in an Eagles sweatshirt and this dude was like oh so now you gonna rep your team bc they won? (Mind you I wear eagles stuff to the gym almost daily) and I was like nah I always repped since I was 10. And he goes oh no doubt I didn’t watch any games this year. I boycotted bc of that anthem stuff. I was like oh ok cool :rolleyes Of course he proceeded to tell me he’s a cowboys fan

I was at the gym earlier in an Eagles sweatshirt and this dude was like oh so now you gonna rep your team bc they won? (Mind you I wear eagles stuff to the gym almost daily) and I was like nah I always repped since I was 10. And he goes oh no doubt I didn’t watch any games this year. I boycotted bc of that anthem stuff. I was like oh ok cool :rolleyes Of course he proceeded to tell me he’s a cowboys fan

Mr.Guy Mr.Guy goes to your gym?

That’s what you have to go through we ya team poppin. A longtime fan like yourself unfortunately gets blended in with the band wagoners.

I wear my Niners gear all the time to show da grit :pimp:

I use to get that all the time back in 2014 when GSW finally won it all. Even though I wear my old beat up JRich jerseys atleast once a week :lol:

Cowboys fan packing it up and going home..

Shocking..

Never heard THAT one before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom