**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@NickFolarin whats the deal with the 97/1’s. Me and change the name Snyder change the name Snyder feining.
:pimp::pimp::pimp:
F80F0083-A572-4B53-B002-BFE15D1DF393.png

I'm 100% here for the Giants trading a generational talent

It'd be especially funny coming from the same franchise who put up with LT's shenanigans for years back in the day which were 10x worse and legit criminal in intent compared to ODB's 'transgressions' :lol:

I’d place my bets on him getting traded to either the Browns or Rams...even though it makes literally no sense for the Giants to trade their superstar player

Why doesn't it?

Landry wants $50 million guaranteed...

Zesty wants $100 million dollar contract...

Up to this point there hasn't really been anyone that has been worth the money, QBs included, other than Brees? (We don't know about this new crop yet and I could be missing someone.)

Giants can get an additional 1st along with whatever else compensation wise. Along with the fact they could trade the second pick and get a boat load of picks. Has there ever been a team that has a WR win a Super Bowl (being the main reason)? What about an MVP? (legit questions) ... if the case is made Eli is far over the hill, OLine is trash, head coach, whatever else then why throw resources into something (in this case someone) that isn't giving you a Super Bowl this year. That's not to include his boat stuff, getting into a fight and then kissing a kicking net, etc., which I'm sure they take into consideration.

Let's go back... they trade with the Bills... that's three first round picks, two seconds, possibly two picks next year in the first and/or second. That doesn't help re-build a team, especially one that isn't lacking talent on the defensive side of the ball? It makes a lot of sense from a GM's standpoint.

Congrats fam.

Been a wild day.

But in short, got in line around 6:30, was the 5th spot, my boy was 6th. Only to have the store manager pull up and say it’s not first come first serve anymore and they’re doing raffles cause of some hybeast high school kids that caused a scene the day before. We’re forced to do a raffle and the drawing is pushed back to 1. Mind you it was 11 and me and my boy had been in line for 4 1/2 hours.

I was told the kicks run big so I dropped half a sz to a 9.5. In hindsight I should’ve just stuck with my 10. Cause dude behind me got his ticket called which was for a size 10.

The boutique only had 17 pairs man. 17. And only 1 9.5, dude in front of me was a 9.5 and got his ticket called. Management pretty much called the first 15 people in line’s tickets since we had been there for so long.

My boy was able to cop so overall it wasn’t a completely trash day.

Oh, and they didn’t even raffle off the last 3 pairs of kicks. They asked 3 questions and whoever answered the question correctly got the shoes. In a small *** boutique. Full of about 50 ******.

Sneaker game in 2018 is garbage.

Congrats fam.

Been a wild day.

But in short, got in line around 6:30, was the 5th spot, my boy was 6th. Only to have the store manager pull up and say it’s not first come first serve anymore and they’re doing raffles cause of some hybeast high school kids that caused a scene the day before. We’re forced to do a raffle and the drawing is pushed back to 1. Mind you it was 11 and me and my boy had been in line for 4 1/2 hours.

I was told the kicks run big so I dropped half a sz to a 9.5. In hindsight I should’ve just stuck with my 10. Cause dude behind me got his ticket called which was for a size 10.

The boutique only had 17 pairs man. 17. And only 1 9.5, dude in front of me was a 9.5 and got his ticket called. Management pretty much called the first 15 people in line’s tickets since we had been there for so long.

My boy was able to cop so overall it wasn’t a completely trash day.

Oh, and they didn’t even raffle off the last 3 pairs of kicks. They asked 3 questions and whoever answered the question correctly got the shoes. In a small *** boutique. Full of about 50 *****s.

Sneaker game in 2018 is garbage.
Buy the store... that’ll show em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom