**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone and their mothers in LA are gonna be claiming the Rams next season man :lol:

I put this in the Eagles thread but I’ll have this jersey ready for the game at the Coliseum next season:lol:

BD6FD755-5C87-4AAF-891F-202FB3228597.jpeg

Rams Superteam.

I’m excited to watch them when it’s not against us. I kind of hope they do get Beckham.

This

The NFL fan in me would love to see a squad completely say **** all cap considerations in the short term and go all the way in but the Pats fan in me says **** that idea forever :lol:

This

The NFL fan in me would love to see a squad completely say **** all cap considerations in the short term and go all the way in but the Pats fan in me says **** that idea forever :lol:
Also just being in L.A... Was too fun when Pete blessed them with those USC teams back in the day. Would be a lot of fun to see Suh and OBJ winning games and getting into **** off the court in that city.

Ha seem to forget that they got Marcus Peterson and talib as well this offseason. With that rush, it will even benefit them even more. Sheesh

Yeah, they look real good on paper, but football rarely works out like that.

Talib, Peters and Suh though? :lol:

Talib probably shoots Peters over an argument about being the best CB on the team. Talib suspended, Peters out for the season due to gunshot wound. Suh probably gets suspended for the season for doing something stupid like trying to stomp and break Jimmy G's leg. One or two others get hurt and everyone's going to laugh at how they botched it.

Or some variation of that...

HE. AINT. GOING. NO. WHERE.

Giants just don’t wanna pay him but they’re gonna have to. I bet Mara was salivating when we all thought that was Odell getting mollywopped from behind in the vid.
Niners got the cap space to make the trade and pay the Zest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom