**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The wife is smart
“Hey babe what do you think about naming him Bledsoe”

tenor.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wade Phillips is the scariest part of that defense. Those players are great, but most wouldn't know what to do with all that kind of talent. Wade does...
Prime example of a guy who is probably better off in a DC role rather than HC. Bit similar to the way I feel about Norv Turner, except on the defensive side of the ball. Phillips brought the Rams experience last year to help balance out some of McVay's youth. Lamarcus Joyner has perhaps benefited more than any one player in Los Angeles. After three seasons, Joyner seemed destined to underachieve until Wade came in and moved him from nickel corner to FS. Now Joyner is playing on the franchise tag for $11M+.

At 32, Aqib Talib has surely lost a step but Phillips will extract the most out of him having worked together two years in Denver. There's a reason Talib only wanted to play for Wade or Belichick. Otherwise Talib might have been a 49er right now instead.

One note of apprehension is the juggling of multiple personalities. Talib, Marcus Peters and Suh aren't exactly low-maintenance players.

One note of apprehension is the juggling of multiple personalities. Talib, Marcus Peters and Suh aren't exactly low-maintenance players.
As long as the team is winning, it will be fine.
The true test is when the Rams hit a tough patch in their schedule and how the team reacts in such adversity.

Random prediction that I will elaborate on in coming days: Chicago's Matt Nagy will be this season's Sean McVay. I think the Bears will go 8-8 or better in his first year as HC.

Random prediction that I will elaborate on in coming days: Chicago's Matt Nagy will be this season's Sean McVay. I think the Bears will go 8-8 or better in his first year as HC.

Rams when 11-5 while resting a bunch of starter their last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom