**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I understand where everybody's coming from, but you've got to trust me on this one," Jackson said of questions about Kessler being a reach, via the Akron Beacon Journal. "This is a guy that we feel very comfortable with, and we feel he's going to have an opportunity to ascend." - 04/30/2016

this is a dope jersey, if I was a Skins fan this would be rocked on Sundays

thumb.aspx
I’m not a skins fan but I’m gonna cop.

If I were still a Cowboys fan I would tell Jerry to trade Dak for OBJ and draft Lamar.

Chucky has really shown his true colors once he became coach again. Dude is a SWS

They can’t just paint their helmets?

I read that it’d be too much work to go the entire team’s and then back the next week. Paint needs days to dry etc. to be don’t properly. It can be done, it’s just it’s so much hassle and the league allowing a second helmet would just be more efficient for everybody.

I’m surprised teams like the Cowboys, Rams, Pats, etc who could use throwback helmets with their uni’s don’t back the Eagles on this issue.

I read that it’d be too much work to go the entire team’s and then back the next week. Paint needs days to dry etc. to be don’t properly. It can be done, it’s just it’s so much hassle and the league allowing a second helmet would just be more efficient for everybody.

I’m surprised teams like the Cowboys, Rams, Pats, etc who could use throwback helmets with their uni’s don’t back the Eagles on this issue.
They need to just make a decal that covers the entire helmet

Keeps the same helmet and peel it off later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom