**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
not 1 player reacted well to Jameis right there. Deshean looks stunned back there like thats his QB.

It was a bad moment but Jameis’s teammates do love him. Pretty sure that was the game Mike Evans ran across the field to spear Lattimore so that was just a mess of a week altogether.

Kessler when he sees Bortles

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Falcons traded the Browns a first-round pick (No. 27), a second-round pick (No. 59) and a fourth-round pick (No. 124) in 2011, and the No. 1 pick in 2012 (No. 22) and their No. 4 pick in 2012 (No. 118) for the opportunity to draft Julio Jones. Odell is a proven commodity. Why wouldn't a team trade even more for him?

Especially if you're the Browns who took the L on that trade and tend to learn the wrong lessons from your mistakes?
Because the team giving up the pick also has to give him a multi million dollar deal while not getting any of those first 4 cheap years.

Also depends how high that 1st round pick is.

The Giants ain’t trading him tho. Just a bunch of smoke and mirrors.

Someone give us a top 252 protected pick for Hackenberg & Petty

Draft night should go as follows:

Goodell - "With the 3rd pick, the New York Jets select Rosen/Mayfield, and also release Hackenberg & Petty at the same damn time."

Come on Rams, DO IT. I better read they offered the 1st and 3rd but got rejected because of a better offer.

OBJ is needed to be able to compete against the Eagles.

Come on Rams, DO IT. I better read they offered the 1st and 3rd but got rejected because of a better offer.

You really think he’s gonna go there and continue to play on his rookie deal? Y’all don’t have the bread

I want them to do it so we don't have to worry about him twice a year and I can get a Color Rush OBJr jersey for cheap because I HATE the Giants but that Color Rush is :pimp:.

I just can't ever rock a jersey for a current GMen/Cowgirls/Deadskins:lol:

He wants his bread this year tho.

Like someone said recently, you spend for OBJr today and worry about **** later:lol:

You really think he’s gonna go there and continue to play on his rookie deal? Y’all don’t have the bread

I think he would, to come here. At the end of the day, he ain't really sitting out an entire year. They all bluff.

This would mean Donald isnt getting his new deal this year. To be honest, I would rather have OBJ than Donald. I don't like paying DT's the type of money Donald is about to get, no matter how good he is.

Apparently they do

jack.gif

Man, if that trade goes thru, NY/LA markets involved......please let that deal happen, somehow someway.

Paying one WR the amount of money OBJ gonna demand is never a good idea when trying to build a winning team.

But I also don't think it's ever made more sense than for the Browns to do that right now with their current situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom