**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fined for not 'showing respect for the flag'...

Dudes are legislating their own definition of patriotism now just a few years after they were charging the military for patriotic displays,can't make it up

Attachments

• IMG_20180523_121701.jpg
    IMG_20180523_121701.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 9
Wondering if someone will exploit a loophole in the new rule and turns their back during the anthem

That'd be legal technically :lol:

the NFL has made itself so easy to walk away from.

They're telling everyone publicly what they think of black men.

Grew up loving the NFL my whole life and I have no interest in ever watching it again.

this is basically to get back the folks who stopped watching because they were "outraged" over the kneeling

Going be hilarious when they figure out the biggest reason for drops in viewers is people getting the product from alternative sources and people changing the channel due to subpar product

the NFL has made itself so easy to walk away from.

They're telling everyone publicly what they think of black men.

Grew up loving the NFL my whole life and I have no interest in ever watching it again.

NFL used to be my fav sport to follow and watch but now I have just passive interest...unless something big is going on or I cant avoid it in the news its pretty much off my radar...I'll be checked out until Flacoo is benched so I can see what Lamar Jack can do :lol:

NFL worried bout everything but actually making the games entertaining and fun to watch...but wanna keep preaching "stick to sports" :lol: :smh:

NFL used to be my fav sport to follow and watch but now I have just passive interest...unless something big is going on or I cant avoid it in the news its pretty much off my radar...I'll be checked out until Flacoo is benched so I can see what Lamar Jack can do :lol:

The way that kid was treated leading up to the draft only strengthens my stance on not watching again, **** was disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom