**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to tell y’all but @buddhachris bet me a $50 piece that the browns would get 10 wins this season

how much did you have to drink or smoke when this went down @buddhachris??

giphy.gif

They are literally on the same tier lol

Yeah I’m not saying the Jets are much better than the Cardinals but I like them a little bit better than the Cardinals this year because they’re playing in a division where there’s legitimately only one actual good team at the moment and their secondary is stacked as hell. Their offense should be steady enough to not be be terrible. I also trust the Jets QB’s more than Bradford/Glennon if the Cardinals plan to for sure sit out Rosen the whole year.

Yeah I’m not saying the Jets are much better than the Cardinals but I like them a little bit better than the Cardinals this year because they’re playing in a division where there’s legitimately only one actual good team at the moment and their secondary is stacked as hell. Their offense should be steady enough to not be be terrible. I also trust the Jets QB’s more than Bradford/Glennon if the Cardinals plan to for sure sit out Rosen the whole year.
Arguably, Bradford is the best of the bunch when not injured.
Jets are steadily rebuilding for a 2020 playoff run. They just need develop darnold and get better receivers lol

Arguably, Bradford is the best of the bunch when not injured.
Jets are steadily rebuilding for a 2020 playoff run. They just need develop darnold and get better receivers lol
Bradford > Bridgewater > Rosen > Glennon > McCown > Darnold
My order if I had to choose my starting QB for a season

source.gif

But really. Jets are a better team than the Cardinals.

Bell bout to get 450 touches this year :lol::smh: Somewhere in that front office somebody wouldn’t mind him getting hurt.

The Jets are in a division with the god damn Dolphins and Bills. Other than the patriots, that division is a trash bag and will be even worse when the TB12 method gets murdered this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom