**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I start the new thread?

I’m tryna get these fire thread titles off :nerd:

Pull up

RlFc.gif

i wonder how much the age of certain QBs went into the evaluation of the list/teams..

cause i wouldnt feel great about putting certain teams over certain teams when they could have some very big questions coming up

drew brees is going be 40 in January
tom brady is going be 41 in august
big ben is going be 37 in march
and philip rivers is going be 37 in december

hell even aaron rodgers going be 35 in december.. with matt ryan going be 34 in may

for some of those teams the rosters are still good without those guys (like take the saints where i was surprised as hell they traded that future 1st)

i'm super curious to do see what certain teams do with their QBs in the next couple seasons.. wouldnt make some major trades depending on how things go with their roster and the ages of their current QBs

like why wouldnt the lions consider trading stafford if the team couldnt improve.. and you got teams like the chargers who got a ton of talent to win, but rivers could fall off a cliff with his age (could see couple teams being in a position to bid for stafford if the lions made him available)

Louis Riddick is typically pretty money

i am surprised he has some of those teams up as high as he does given the QB situation, but at the same time, some of those teams are some of the better run teams in the league

That list is terrible. Patriots number two. No niners or cowboys. Agree with Eagles being number one tho , they will be fine till it's time to give system Wentz a big contract..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom