**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of kids...Just found out this week that my wife is pregnant. First ultra sound this afternoon. I'm guessing that's when it really hits me, but I'm excited.

Congrats man!! :pimp:

sQICAUw.gif

:lol: Sounds good. I'm letting the kid choose their own path. Probably best they don't get sunk down in the same misery.

I thought about this if I am fortunate enough to have a son. Do I force the Jets on him or let him do his own thing? More than likely he's going to suffer with me >D :lol: .

He will be a Yankee fan tho. No Mets for him.

Yep. Having a girl. I'm scared of that but a lot of guys say that every guy needs a daughter. Have a 9 year old son that we had in under grad. Having a girl means I'm gonna have to become a better person. :blush::blush:

Lots of folks on here have daughters. I've thought about it either way and I don't care one way or the other, I just want the baby to be healthy.

Damn, would be crazy in 20 years that if NT is still around, your kids can find your old posts and be like "dad, who's Mike Glennon?"

Or "dad, why can't I do ______ but that's all you did when you were younger?"
"Do as I say, not as I do." :rofl::rofl:

i never wanted kids period , they just happened. i never wanted daughters , wanted all boys. ended up having 3 girls and no boys . it just happened, and im done having kids . remember when i first started i aint even know how to tie they hair . now im pro at doing girls hair.
. not a fan of kids at all that just me but i raised two of them alone since they was a year and half as a single father and i love them to death
. my other stays with her moms .

i never wanted kids period , they just happened. i never wanted daughters , wanted all boys. ended up having 3 girls and no boys . it just happened, and im done having kids . remember when i first started i aint even know how to tie they hair . now im pro at doing girls hair.
. not a fan of kids at all that just me but i raised two of them alone since they was a year and half as a single father and i love them to death
. my other stays with her moms .

"They say the coolest playas and foulest heart breakers in the world/
God gets us back, he makes us have precious little girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom