**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every panelist and radio show host alike sound like NT today talking about a 32 year old AP probably being ineffective tonight coming off of 37 carries just 4 days ago. If he gets shut down it's because of Seattle's defense, not because of his age, I'll tell you that much.

People actually getting raped and ****ed Hollywood, I don't have any issues with Louis CK whipping his **** out and jerking it. If you gotta problem, then leave. If you don't have a problem, then stay *****. There's real issues over there.

Bruh this chick can not sing, why they keep bringin her back to do the anthem :smh:

She was nice in Four Christmases tho

Jerry Jones had no issues last year. Now his RB is being suspended every week, Roger has to go. **** off Jerry.

Green jerseys are fire. An actual color rush jersey.

These Seattle jerseys are hurting my eyes :sick:0]
part of me won't be surprised if Bennett doesn't play a snap for us. assume it's more of a last ditch effort to see if he's still willing to play football or if he really has checked out

Don't know if Hoody would risk a comp pick claiming him off waivers if he wasn't sure of dude contributing for the rest of the season. You know much he loves those picks :lol:

Jerry Jones had no issues last year. Now his RB is being suspended every week, Roger has to go. **** off Jerry.

Green jerseys are fire. An actual color rush jersey.

Told my coworker who traded for zeke last week that, Jerry was suing simply cuz he knew it was a wrap for Zeke after this week

color rush jerseys are all garbage except the bengals which should be their official jerseys. it should be throwback thursday.

Finally a real color rush game.

@Armada right now like:

African Rejoice.gif

Every panelist and radio show host alike sound like NT today talking about a 32 year old AP probably being ineffective tonight coming off of 37 carries just 4 days ago. If he gets shut down it's because of Seattle's defense, not because of his age, I'll tell you that much.

NT knows, my dude! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom