**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You gettin sensitive huh? It's ova brotha. TB12 on the tail end and BB ain't happy with Kraft. Don't be sad it's about to be over, be glad it happened.

just trying to keep things in perspective for all you dreamers, bruh

Foolish, but I'm here for it :lol: .

I can't see them passing on Barkley. If that's the case, Jets have to be aggressive to get Rosen (assuming Browns take Darnold). That's also predicated on what happens to Kirk.

Safe to say I'm very anxious for the off-season/draft.

There isn’t a QB worth taking in the top 5 and a lot of people around the league have said fix the OL and the Giants will be back on track.

Damn no glove on Brady’s throwing hand. Lmao at this fake injury. Hoody with the mind games.

Damn no glove on Brady’s throwing hand. Lmao at this fake injury. Hoody with the mind games.

"Black tape" :rolleyes CBS zooming in on the hand like it's an episode of CSI.

Jags need to take an early lead. Not 7-0 like the Titans did. Talking 10-14-3 or something.

"Black tape" :rolleyes CBS zooming in on the hand like it's an episode of CSI.

Jags need to take an early lead. Not 7-0 like the Titans did. Talking 10-14-3 or something.
Jags gotta get and keep a two score lead.

Pats just need to go up 3-4 TDs, then the clock can strike 12 on Bortles as we have fun watching him try to throw his way to a comeback

DTwgllgVwAA0V9D.jpg

Fournette with the alligator arms on that passing throw

Pats always find a way/get a call/opponent make a dumb move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom