**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ChiefsChargers 0067 9-11-16 JFS.JPG

Even though I wasn't a fan of MP22's tackling and sometimes overall efforts dude was a play maker at the corner position. Gave up some plays but more times than not he made more than he gave up. All the best in LA.

It's a ridiculous trade, to be honest. For KC to trade peters man.

Glad Marcus is getting the hell out of Kansas City.

Arguably one of the best cornerbacks in the league.

I sincerely think they traded him because of his protests against police brutality.

PERIOD.

I feel like that bullying stuff was way overblown with him, I am sure he was bullied but a lot stories seemed to conflict it but dude def has mental issues

I remember that whole saga like it was yesterday, Martin said he was getting bullied while Incognito said that they were close friends and that was the way they interacted.

I mean to a degree I can get it..

There was this kid on my high school team that pretty much had a free ride to whatever D1 school he wanted.. tackle, easily 6'4+ and around 300

But you could clearly see dude was gay.. I mean he wasnt super duper out there but you could tell

Dudes on the team cracked on him for juvenile shh.. But he ended up coming out in college and now is super duper out there.. But the funny thing was and is homophobic dudes denying they were even friends with him cause they now know he's gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom