Lock Stock and two smoking barrels appreciation

i just finished watching this and i think its one of the best movies Ive ever seen its funny and suspenseful and the ending was good too i think its betterthen snatch too

anybody else seen it?

I just got this movie last week, gonna check sometime this w/e. I really liked Snatch so I'm sure I'll like this.

I thought it was a really good movie. I think I heard about it from someone here. I haven't seen snatch yet so I guess I should check that one out too

baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

appreciated
I like Snatch equally as much
for those who havent seen it

Apparently the movie 'RockNRolla' by Guy Ritchie is also good.

Snatch = LS2SB. I actually prefer LS2SB to some extent. Madonna was already in his head when he was making Snatch.

Gentlemen, it's been emotional.

One of my favorite movies. I like Snatch just a little bit better though; it has a lot of memorable characters...I mean Brad Pitt played Mickey perfectly.Speaking of him, I can't wait to see Inglorious Bastards.

ya snatch was probably better but last time i saw it was over a year ago and i just saw this im bout to watch

that air gun scene had rollin though i dono if im allowed to post it but theres this other forum where people just post up every movie and show ever made

i just found out theres a show lock stock def bout to check that out

i like it better than snatch

great flick, awesome characters, nice little rat race

dont get me wrong , snatch is the !#+# too. but lock stock is my fav

I think it's better than Snatch for sure. Snatch was a great movie though it had pretty much the same storyline. When Lock, Stock came out it was like justan original.

I think Snatch < LSATSB < Rock N Rolla

His next movie with Robert Downey Jr as Sherlock Holmes should kick %%! though

hulu has this movie...you can just go there and watch it in pretty good quality even with full screen
but yes great movie

Originally Posted by infamousod

Apparently the movie 'RockNRolla' by Guy Ritchie is also not good.

Snatch = LS2SB. I actually prefer LS2SB to some extent. Madonna was already in his head when he was making Snatch.

Gentlemen, it's been emotional.
Fixed. "Dag? Oh, you mean dog?"

LockStock>Snatch easily.

I always felt that LockStock was the OG, and Snatch was a watered down version for US/International audiences.

I almost couldn't finish the Movie, the accents made me want to take a bullet from that stupid gun they were chasing.

Back
Top Bottom