Lock this post...grave diggers unappreciated

For every flaw in life, my ex-girlfriend (who was DR) would say "It's must've been a Puerto Rican".

Originally Posted by micheal623

Dominicans are just mad because we are waaay better looking.

whos we?you realize you dont all look the same right?and ive had plenty of rican dudes salty because i bagged there broad, so i guess they must be mixed orsomething

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Originally Posted by 951guero

Corridos>all u wack music
Mexico>all, especially those Caribbean countries no one cares about

indifferent.gif

This $!%!+ cant b serious.
laugh.gif

Mexican's make the Hispanic race look bad. Mexicans should have they own name for a race.

PLz come to NYC we DR and PR run this ##*+, the mexicans b cleaning the floor.
tired.gif

So much pride from such poor little third world island nations...

yeah cause mexico's just loaded
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sneakfreek182

Originally Posted by micheal623

Dominicans are just mad because we are waaay better looking.

whos we?you realize you dont all look the same right?and ive had plenty of rican dudes salty because i bagged there broad, so i guess they must be mixed or something

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] sneakerfreek es usted Dominicano?[/color]
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] ... and this thread has gotten out of hand... just a bunch of ___ > ___ ..dudes need togrow up[/color]
smh.gif

Mexican's make the Hispanic race look bad. Mexicans should have they own name for a race.

eek.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]damn[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Originally Posted by 951guero

Corridos>all u wack music
Mexico>all, especially those Caribbean countries no one cares about

indifferent.gif

This $!%!+ cant b serious.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif
It's because they're too many similarities which then boilsdown to who's the best then? Thats why everyone starts naming rappers, athletes and who gets the better women. Skin complexion varies for both, we caneither be very dark or very light, blonde or brunette.

I'm Puerto Rican.
glasses.gif

There are a lot of people in here posting that are not PR or DR. I'm from NY and I'm Rican, there is beef because we share a lot of similarities and alot of this beef comes from way before we were even born. I just know my family was always talking down on Dominicans so it was how I was raised. One of mybest friends was Dominican and he was cool, we had no problems. Once I moved to VA I started to miss Dominicans. Now I'm surrounded by salvadorians andmexicans??? I never even heard of these cultures?! I would much rather be surrounded by Dominicans. Now the whole mexican name calling, I know if you call anyHispanic person a mexican....you will catch more business than wal-mart, snuffed quick! In conclusion my PRs are a little cocky and act a little superior. Alot of us do look down on DRs. We do have a lot of similarities but we just competitive and want to be the best Hispanic culture

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

PR cats shape there eyebrows and do more metrosexual stuff and i see other follow

smh.gif
grin.gif
ucan keep that fam, aint no one trying to take that from ya.

This question is like asking why do bloods and crips beef if they are both black. I mean it difference in opinions, & there are many reason why we beef. PRwomen more faithful, men non hicks, they speak as if they are singing. There is so much that expolains why we beef. I mean son they cheat look @ Sammy Sosawhat PR Baseball player you know of has done this? The beef starts I believe on the Baseball field and then worked its way to the dance floor to the streets.

Originally Posted by wj4

Damn, good thing Ninjahood ain't active on the board anymore. He would've come in and post up pix that are 5GB each to explain the rivalry..possibly kicking everyone off the internet.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But every girl I went out with (Puerto Rican, Dominican, Venezuelan, Colombian) seemed to not like Mexicans for some reason[/color]
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

co-sign

If you ever called a latino, a Mexican and they aren't, they'll let you know with the quickness
roll.gif
. Nobody wants to be Mexican, even Mexicans
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
its the truth

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

This question is like asking why do bloods and crips beef if they are both black. I mean it difference in opinions, & there are many reason why we beef. PR women more faithful, men non hicks, they speak as if they are singing. There is so much that expolains why we beef. I mean son they cheat look @ Sammy Sosa what PR Baseball player you know of has done this? The beef starts I believe on the Baseball field and then worked its way to the dance floor to the streets.
Then I could argue and say that if it wasn't for Roberto Clemente.....
laugh.gif
It's just jokes between DR and PR..at least for the younger people, olderones, not so much.

My wife is Boricua, grew up in Staten island, and she tells me it's because they (other Latin countries) are just jealous.

Puerto Ricans are considered Americans (US Territory) and do not need a green card/visa. They can go home and back at their leisure.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Puerto Ricans are considered Americans (US Territory) and do not need a green card/visa. They can go home and back at their leisure.
indifferent.gif
, its just an ignorant beef, and its subsided in thepast decade anyway... shes thinking way too hard about that one
laugh.gif

I'm from washington heights,NY.I'm dominican and I don't have a problem with puerto ricans but DR>PR>cuba.

I didn't know they're so much dominicans on NT...cool.

Back
Top Bottom