LOCK THIS UP. GO TO SEASON THREAD!

dont be a menace dont be a menace You're up! Fill out the contact sheet if you can, thanks!

you're up.

wtf happened to starting on Monday? y'all complain about "the menace rule" and yet go off on your own when it comes to schedules :rolleyes

also paul is on tilt paul is on tilt
any way you can update the actual yahoo list? I know we were able to do it a few years ago with each pick going into the teams as the draft went by
:lol, we just trying to get the ball rolling :smokin.

fozzy with the ultimate sleeper pick in adonal. i predict fozzy takes it all this year.

how late we doing the draft til tonite? probably gonna get some shut eye close to 12am, not sure if imma be awake if it's my turn

how late we doing the draft til tonite? probably gonna get some shut eye close to 12am, not sure if imma be awake if it's my turn
We tend to stop around 9-10, and resume the next day with the 2 or 3 hour time frame to pick.

However, if people are up and still wanna draft, that's fine. Whoever we leave off on that night, still has 2-3 hours to choose the next morning.

here i go again, failing to draft a pg until i have to select the likes of luke ridnour, lou williams, and steve nash playing with crutches and a back brace

Back
Top Bottom