LOCK THIS UP MODS

OP a damn fool.
on some "imma sue Methodman" type of steez.
c'mon son.
she THROWING it at you.

WOW. Stoneface to everyone saying
pimp.gif
to mayor. I guess i'm the only person who sees dude as a clockblock of epic proportions. All he was tryin to do was get some money and maybe p too. Guess all of yall have it easy when it comes to dough. OP i might be the only person in this thread on your side but I see where you're comin from. Hope you learned not to post stories involving your women on niketalk cuz these dudes clearly can't get their own and are gonna try n steal em via the INTERNET. jealousy is what got most of yall... SMH

Originally Posted by wildcard

pimp.gif
to mayor. I guess i'm the only person who sees dude as a clockblock of epic proportions. All he was tryin to do was get some money and maybe p too. Guess all of yall have it easy when it comes to dough. OP i might be the only person in this thread on your side but I see where you're comin from. Hope you learned not to post stories involving your women on niketalk cuz these dudes clearly can't get their own and are gonna try n steal em via the INTERNET. jealousy is what got most of yall... SMH

Why blackmail for money though? If he didn't snitch, then he would've had even more chances to smash, and "Carlos" would be unaware of the situation also.

the only place that OP messed up is that

ur supposed to smash first, before anything

string her a long a lil

and then let her buy you stuff

OP put the $ before the P

Mayor still might've f'd the situation tho, what part of the game is that

Originally Posted by wildcard

pimp.gif

But what are we jealous of? And blackmail a chick for letting you hit is what's popping now?

Back
Top Bottom