LOCK. TURNED INTO A BIRD APPRECIATION THREAD.

shakira shakira
smokin.gif

that bootyyyyyy

im still trying to comprehend that PeteWeezy said that when it comes to having a rotund backside, there are more white girls with it than there are blackgirls. Sir have you not been paying attention for the past 15 years. Black girls have had the booty game on lock for pretty much all of history. White girlsare just now starting to rarely have a lil bit of %%+ & now u got dudes sayin they on top of the game in terms of quantity. For Shame

hah word, they call me trinity. ahahah

and ps i dont care what you have to say about my butt, hahaha, i just love those damn pants. but, the side view is always a bit different.
laugh.gif

I ain't hatin. If I'm not mistaken the top looks fly and the purse is matching and the pilgrim heels
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

and ps i dont care what you have to say about my butt, hahaha, i just love those damn pants. [color= rgb(204, 0, 255)]but, the side view is always a bit different.[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(204, 0, 255)]prove it[/color]

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

and ps i dont care what you have to say about my butt, hahaha, i just love those damn pants. [color= rgb(204, 0, 255)]but, the side view is always a bit different.[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(204, 0, 255)]prove it[/color]
nerd.gif

i dont need to, nor do i care to. =P

but hey, if any of you are ever out in miami, come hear me spin- i sometimes rock spandex pants, along with 50% of the girls out here..lol. spandex heaven!

i dont need to, nor do i care to. =P

but hey, if any of you are ever out in miami, come hear me spin- i sometimes rock spandex pants, along with 50% of the girls out here..lol. spandex heaven!

Back
Top Bottom