LOCK. TURNED INTO A BIRD APPRECIATION THREAD.

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

a lil life for this thread
l_916bf3e8c21f47a593c3b5b6fcccd629.jpg

l_faaa1a33ba5054ab6d9009dda9de6336.jpg

U know youngin????

Edit: if so its a small world

Originally Posted by KwestMajik

^ Your shorty better be a 9.89 and up.

You give me a few drinks and it will be on and schmoppin with some of these jawns.

aint no drink in the world would make me score with some of the bops i seen posted...but umm, you need drinks to holla at chicks??? lemme guess, you are about19 or 20 years old....

saw some girl on campus wearing some today. I was straight staring not caring if i got caught.

Okay! Real Talk! I have to say this >>>>>>> Black women have the best bodies in the world. REAL TALK!! I hope I dont cause a stir.

Originally Posted by delgc23

You give me a few drinks and it will be on and schmoppin with some of these jawns.

aint no drink in the world would make me score with some of the bops i seen posted...but umm, you need drinks to holla at chicks??? lemme guess, you are about 19 or 20 years old....
Seeing as you are a Lions fan I'll refrain from anything negative, but these chicks are JO's I definitely do not need drink to holla atchicks but for some of these posted being under the influence would make the deed less regrettable.
smokin.gif

We aren't in here looking for wifey and dimes, you should know that man.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Unphased4

saw some girl on campus wearing some today. I was straight staring not caring if i got caught.
I was just finna bump this thread to say the same thing. I saw like 4 chicks around campus with them on today, straight beautiful. I made sure iwas directly behind one of the chicks when she was walking up the stairs
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by Unphased4

I was just finna bump this thread to say the same thing. I saw like 4 chicks around campus with them on today, straight beautiful. I made sure i was directly behind one of the chicks when she was walking up the stairs
laugh.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by delgc23

aint no drink in the world would make me score with some of the bops i seen posted...but umm, you need drinks to holla at chicks??? lemme guess, you are about 19 or 20 years old....
Seeing as you are a Lions fan I'll refrain from anything negative, but these chicks are JO's I definitely do not need drink to holla at chicks but for some of these posted being under the influence would make the deed less regrettable.
smokin.gif

We aren't in here looking for wifey and dimes, you should know that man.
glasses.gif

lol... gotcha!

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

Walk around downtown Chicago...all you see is rich, snobby looking white girls in TNF, spandex pants, and Uggs.
thank god its the complete opposite in NYC, all the dominicans,boris, and blacks are the ones that rock em wit heels or boots
smokin.gif

i went to american appearal recently with my girl, and i was minding my own business till these 2 girls come out of the fitting room with those spandex fits,and i was like people actually buy those things?

i seen this butt-ugly girl rocking spandex pants with a Letterman jacket...
i was
sick.gif
, and that only from the front side.... my night was ruined...

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

naw that aint my girl everybody know about this girl, I wouldn't touch her

i was referencing your other post about not knowing if your chick was cheating on you or not...

almost at the same time you asked for that other chick's info...

'twas a joke.
lol my bad but trust me if you knew how nasty she was you would know why I said that wasnt my girl so fast
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom