Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Another reason to say KOBE > LEBRON

No.

d0f16a696dde7e146b51e8e9ba32a59768520666_r.jpg

someone is mad
roll.gif
WOW....!!!
someone is hella tight. hahahaha 

Looks like I will be on the hunt for more 7's these are not very appealing to me. For the record I don't like these or the 2' now.

Looks like I will be on the hunt for more 7's these are not very appealing to me. For the record I don't like these or the 2' now.

Reading is required, nothing has changed you just took a pic of the other side of the shoe. Both sides are garbage.

Reading is required, nothing has changed you just took a pic of the other side of the shoe. Both sides are garbage.

laugh.gif
fresh is like "who does that" hahah

this guy is on a roll again. too bad Rock Deep aint postin right now...

we all know how that'll turn out tho... ending in some racial/skin color beef...
smh.gif

laugh.gif

we all know how that'll turn out tho... ending in some racial/skin color beef...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

The pic came from Kix and the city, however, I feel that Nike is garbage, so we agree.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

The pic came from Kix and the city, however, I feel that Nike is garbage, so we agree.

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif

smh.gif
Or like when I try to have a respectful convo with you, and you start to degrade and demean women, then utilizing derogatory terms, suggesting that all is right when a woman is sexually assaulted, correct?

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif

smh.gif
Or like when I try to have a respectful convo with you, and you start to degrade and demean women, then utilizing derogatory terms, suggesting that all is right when a woman is sexually assaulted, correct?

Back
Top Bottom