Lock.

i eat clouds

Banned
lock.

apparently some NT'ers doesnt care about another brothas feelings.

i thought we was family
frown.gif

lock.

apparently some NT'ers doesnt care about another brothas feelings.

i thought we was family
frown.gif

Originally Posted by I Eat Clouds

So im a Junior in HS right now and im literally feeling a depression that i have NEVER felt before in my life 
tired.gif

Im not really a "smart" person when it comes to school and stuff and im i dont even think i can make it into a decent university (community is NOT an option)

therees been so much stress for me right now and a lot of weight.

My avg. gpa right now is 3.0, im not studying for SAT, im in no clubs, activities, etc.

Like, i honestly just feel like giving up.

Now i know many of yall are gonna say 

"man up" and stuff and truthfully, its easier said then done 
tired.gif

Any recent HS'ers been in my position?

I keep hearing how HARD it is to get in colleges but i really dont wanna believe it. I know i shouldnt take it lightly, but i feel like its over exaggerated.

/vent

So im a Junior in HS right now and im literally feeling a depression that i have NEVER felt before in my life 
tired.gif

Im not really a "smart" person when it comes to school and stuff and im i dont even think i can make it into a decent university (community is NOT an option)

My avg. gpa right now is 3.0, im not studying for SAT, im in no clubs, activities, etc.

tired.gif

I keep hearing how HARD it is to get in colleges but i really dont wanna believe it. I know i shouldnt take it lightly, but i feel like its over exaggerated.

/vent

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif

/vent

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif

/vent

You're in high school, trust me, there's a long way to go and there's no reason for you to stress out right now. Just take it easy.
There's always going to be obstacles (like getting into college), but they become bigger and bigger later on. Soon you'll have to worry about getting a job (where I'm at), etc. etc.

You're in high school, trust me, there's a long way to go and there's no reason for you to stress out right now. Just take it easy.
There's always going to be obstacles (like getting into college), but they become bigger and bigger later on. Soon you'll have to worry about getting a job (where I'm at), etc. etc.

why is community not an option? just go for 1-2 years and go to a better school.

Most universities have a program for students with iffy highschool GPA's so they can attend their school...most of the programs start in the summer before your freshmen year....Good luck my dude

....and believe me....You'll run into WAY bigger problems as your life matures....

Most universities have a program for students with iffy highschool GPA's so they can attend their school...most of the programs start in the summer before your freshmen year....Good luck my dude

....and believe me....You'll run into WAY bigger problems as your life matures....

why is community not an option? just go for 1-2 years and go to a better school.

Originally Posted by jdidkc

My dad said he will NOT pay for community. I dont know why. He has high standards since my 2 older sisters are pretty successful. 

My dad said he will NOT pay for community. I dont know why. He has high standards since my 2 older sisters are pretty successful. 

GEs for the first two years are basically the same...Save yourself 40K or so and go to JC, pay for it yourself or something.

I'm in junior year too fam, taking four AP courses, extra-curriculars and all that jazz...just keep pushing there will be a lot more ahead of us so it's just pointless to give up 16 years into your life.

GEs for the first two years are basically the same...Save yourself 40K or so and go to JC, pay for it yourself or something.

I'm in junior year too fam, taking four AP courses, extra-curriculars and all that jazz...just keep pushing there will be a lot more ahead of us so it's just pointless to give up 16 years into your life.

Kid, when you actually encounter life; I hope you have a stronger mind frame than this. With a 3.0 and a suitable score on SAT. You can get accepted in a moderate school. All schools doesn't have Yale, Harvard entry requirements.

Back
Top Bottom