LOCK

Is Gemma really this psychotic over her damn grandkids? She needs her head put through a wall.

Did you just see the past five minutes? You're complaining about Gemma being psychotic?

Don't matter. Gemma's still crazier after what Tara just did. She did it because her husband and mother in law are dumbasses who want to keep the kids around death.

Jax had dem feels. Probably had him wondering if his sons will grow up hating him and the mc lifestyle.

Yea, that was sad as hell
mean.gif

YO Tara has got to go after this stunt man...that was so ****** up
laugh.gif
she's right to want her kids away from them

She's doing what she needs to do to protect and secure their future at the expense of her own freedom and saftey
I get it
laugh.gif
I just hate the snitch/manipulation path she's taking
laugh.gif
what else could she do though, if she just picked up and walked away without setting all these safety nets in place

they'd just find her and take the kids

Jax had dem feels. Probably had him wondering if his sons will grow up hating him and the mc lifestyle.

Yea, that was sad as hell :smh:

YO Tara has got to go after this stunt man...that was so ****** up :lol:
she's right to want her kids away from them

She's doing what she needs to do to protect and secure their future at the expense of her own freedom and saftey

I get it :lol: I just hate the snitch/manipulation path she's taking :lol:
what else could she do though, if she just picked up and walked away without setting all these safety nets in place
they'd just find her and take the kids

:lol: I should have said it from the stat, I don't disagree with you...I just hate this path.

Maybe it's because I've been watching 1 & 2 the last week, see it go from that to this :smh:

Don't matter. Gemma's still crazier after what Tara just did. She did it because her husband and mother in law are dumbasses who want to keep the kids around death.

Giving your kids to a junkie and faking a miscarriage, and lying about it?

And let's not act like she's totally sane...she's tried to harm herself in the past and also the stuff in prison.

The **** Gemma has done has been for the love of her family. She's even tried to help Tara in the past.

the former junkie still seems like a sounder choice than Gemma and Jax right now

Jax even shot her up to try and get her to slip but it didn't work...

I can't blame Tara for not wanting to leave her kids with Jax and Gemma.

Jax keeps crying and going back and forth about giving his kids a better life. But the chooses to put the MC before his family.

But this move was soooo ****** up. :lol:

mannnn i could care less about taras whole situation, i want some nasty word to coach pop. Next ep seem weak as well as far as action goes

Jax busting  Vincent mom was the realest scene in a minute

When Tara realized Gemma wasn't going to attack her, she instant turned into Peyton Manning at the line, read the formation, and called a audible, then the team ran a flawless timing route :lol:

Tara, Big Red and the lawyer all in sync 8)

my question is what makes the sons so dangerous and detriemtenal to the boys, is it the mc lifestyle itself? or was it just the gunrunning that clay had them doing?

Who wrote this episode, Macklemore?

Sutter had to show two dudes banging before panning up to Nero? Trollin dudes

my question is what makes the sons so dangerous and detriemtenal to the boys, is it the mc lifestyle itself? or was it just the gunrunning that clay had them doing?

Brah those lil boys almost got blown up 2 weeks ago, how is that in any way healthy :lol:

It is because once you're around at lifestyle, it becomes your destiny. Jax and Opie followed in their dads footsteps. The club ended up being the death of them.

JT wanted out, the a member ended up killin him. Jax has almost died a couple times. Abel been kipnapped, and the list goes on.

This is those lil boys future, and that scares Jax.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom