LOCK

leaving that dope behind is a cold play

they thought they could out Gemma Gemma? lol

Last edited:
Why? Cause she don't want her kids to be losers. I respect her

dumbest **** I've read in here, she could've went about it in a honorable way but she did Jax, Gemma, Unser, Wendy, the MC dirty...even her lawyer doesn't agree.

you must be on that lifetime network BS, go back to your hallmark MOTW

No chance in hell Jax and Gemma would ever have allowed her to take the kids out of that craphole of a town. Living there has made Tara crazy along with everybody else.

Am I the only one who thinks Happy is in danger alone with Connor? Seems like Gaalen still has something up his sleeve.

- A part of me feels for Gemma, but another part doesn't.

- I don't have a problem with Tara trying to shake Charming, but her methods of doing so are grimey.

- The deaths in this ep were :wow: :wow: :x Sutter wasn't ******g around :lol:

- I was :wow: when Nero put it on himself. didn't think he was gonna rat out SAMCRO, but i was trying to figure out where he was gonna go w/ that

is that where they said happy was? how about the other 2 patched in members, were they with happy?

tara completely losing it :smh:

dumbest **** I've read in here, she could've went about it in a honorable way but she did Jax, Gemma, Unser, Wendy, the MC dirty...even her lawyer doesn't agree.

you must be on that lifetime network BS, go back to your hallmark MOTW

Jax riggt now isnt making clear decisions and he already told her no to the better life. If jax die while she in prison gemm gets kid and lord knows what will happen then.

She didnt do mc dirrt how? You want ur kids living that biker life? She preparing for worse if she go to prison or they get killed.

Jax don't give a **** bout her really

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks Happy is in danger alone with Connor? Seems like Gaalen still has something up his sleeve.

wtf...happy's not with Connor/IRA, he's out securing arms buyers for the transition to Clay's solo venture.

View media item 635369
Happy's a BAWS

I'm pretty sure Juice told Jax he was with Connor who the Kings are keeping stateside to secure the buyers which Hap is helping with.

I'm completely forgot about Joker, I guess they're with him.

No chance in hell Jax and Gemma would ever have allowed her to take the kids out of that craphole of a town. Living there has made Tara crazy along with everybody else.

This..

But yeezy wouldmt care bout his kids

Jax riggt now isnt making clear decisions and he already told her no to the better life. If jax die while she in prison gemm gets kid and lord knows what will happen then.

She didnt do mc dirrt how? You want ur kids living that biker life? She preparing for worse if she go to prison or they get killed.

Jax don't give a **** bout her really
This..

But yeezy wouldmt care bout his kids

smh...you act like she's a victim of the MC life. She knew what life she was gettn in to. she had her chance to get away when Jax put a bullet in that FBI agent/Dutch right in front of her...she stayed.

Get down or lay down

she did the MC dirty by pulln that fake baby play on the Prez

she's gonna crack, they're already hinting @ it

debating wether the kids are better off w/ a stranger rather than family isn't much of an argument

I'm pretty sure Juice told Jax he was with Connor who the Kings are keeping stateside to secure the buyers which Hap is helping with.

I'm completely forgot about Joker, I guess they're with him.

Juicey- "kings are keeping him stateside. Want us to start tying down our buyers for Clay, what Happ's doing."

Connor ain't gone do ish, he's all humble mumble they didn't take his life. Galen has orders to keep the peace...hence the Kings shifty glances when Galen leaves after the phone conference

Last edited:
smh...you act like she's a victim of the MC life. She knew what life she was gettn in to. she had her chance to get away when Jax put a bullet in that FBI agent/Dutch right in front of her...she stayed.

Get down or lay down

she did the MC dirty by pulln that fake baby play on the Prez

she's gonna crack, they're already hinting @ it

debating wether the kids are better off w/ a stranger rather than family isn't much of an argument
She made the deceision when she was single. Now she know she mad a bad decision plus the fact she have kids now She dont want to get oput of MC, she just tyrying to make sure her kids see a better life

Screw jax, he aint no better

People act like she's not allowed to change her mind. Halfsack got killed in front of her and Abel was kidnapped and taken to Ireland. Clay ordered a kidnap attempt on her and wanted her murked. The Irish almost blew all of them up. No one is agreeing with her methods but as a parent she's had enough. Let's also not forget "i'll do anything for my family" gemma got high and crashed her car with the kids inside.

Wasn't too keen on Tuesday's episode. I guess it moved things along, but it was somewhat boring to me. Seems like the show is focusing more and more on Jax x Tara x Wendy x Gemma.

Last week's episode was good though. I believe I predicted that Bobby would be back to save the sons.

Back
Top Bottom