LOCK

I am now realizing that I didn't watch all the seasons reading those spoilers up there. :lol: but to the guy who said happy is the best character I agree, dude doesn't have much lines but something is just badass about dude IMO. :smokin

Why is everyone heads over hills on opie? truthfully i could care less about him. he put his family in this predictiment and now his two boys are orphaned. very stupid of him
I found him to be sort of lame, kinda boring or had a boring tone of voice. I wasnt too sad that he's gone.

Opie dying and the Fresh Prince episode with Will's deadbeat pops are the saddest **** I've ever seen on TV by far.

^dude was in a bike gang in real life, something like that.
True

around season 3 or 4, I can't remember where they had some Prez's from other clubs or when they called in nomads briefly 2 of the 4 were current members of Hells Angels, one was even Prez of New York chapter

Last edited:
^
Wasn't one of the founding members one of the Irish guys in their Irish chapter? Club has strong Irish ties so there is some kind of connection.

I'm dying over here thinking of Jax on one of his solo rides, the sun setting in the background, with Sweet Home Alabama playing.. :rofl:

Because a band only has one song. right?

You're an idiot.

Easy there big guy..No need for name calling..If you wanna like an over rated band who's biggest claim to fame is most of it's members dying in a plane crash then rock on brother..But don't get mad when nobody else wants mediocre southern rock played during a show about California bikers..

Because a band only has one song. right?

You're an idiot.

Easy there big guy..No need for name calling..If you wanna like an over rated band who's biggest claim to fame is most of it's members dying in a plane crash then rock on brother..But don't get mad when nobody else wants mediocre southern rock played during a show about California bikers..

Yea, I retract that. I thought you were the other dude. You're not an idiot.

But c'mon. Skynyrd is the best Southern Rock band. And that definitely wasn't their claim to fame.

was driving through DTLA today and saw them filming in an alley. got a glimpse of the cuts and motorcycles. didn't see any familiar faces, though.

Back
Top Bottom