*locked* Pictures aren't legit + no legit source = just a rumor

I cant wait for these!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by AIR CuDi

I wear skinnies, I was born in the 90's, but I'm not a hypebeast and I will be copping.
so you wore skinnies before they got "in"?

even better, do you even know the story about this pic?

pippen.jpg
Yes, I wore skinnies before they became "in". My friend tried to teach me how to skate in '06. He told me I needed to get slimmer jeans so I got them and enjoyed them. I was even happier when my friends got put onto them.(Even though they don't skate at all.
laugh.gif
)I've gotten a lot better though.

Now referring to the picture, honestly, I won't lie, I don't know the story about the pic. I was born in '94(I'm 15) and I can't really watch Bulls games unless they come on NBA TV or on youtube. That may not be a good enough excuse for you but I'm sorry that I'm not about to search for info all day long on the internet just so I can say I know about Michael Jordan because I actually have a social life outside the internet world.(If it helps, I bought a couple of Hall Of Fame Magazines of his like the ESPN one.
smile.gif
) I'm not saying that you do this or you don't know the significance about a picture of Scottie Pippen holding his foot wearing the 10's. I wear what I like and that happens to be skinny/slim jeans and Air Jordans. You may think that every teen is a hypebeast and wears fusions/team jordans/every hot new release but you're wrong. You're entitled to your own opinion though. Sure you can say how every teenager is a hypebeast and knows no history about Air Jordans, but does it really bother you that much? I mean they're only sneakers. They're great-looking sneakers but at the end of the day they are still just sneakers. Yeah that was my rant cause I'm sure that you tried to call me out or whatever but who really cares? You might say that I care and I'm mad because I typed this long paragraph, but honestly I don't really care what grown men have to say about teenagers being hypebeasts and wearing "tight" jeans. But hey, since I have no knowledge on that picture, how about you explain to me the significance of that picture since you felt the need to quote me?
smile.gif
I'll be waiting.

well I have differences on the idea of guys wearing "lady" jeans. But I'll save that for another day.

As far as the pic is concerned, you wouldn't believe me if I told you what the pic was about because anybody can do an internet search about the pic. Let's just say that the pic is what seperates some or most of the older heads from wanting the shoes, from the younger people trying to match their outfits, fits, or skinny jeans, and take pics of themselves. Something called WDYWT shoes for the younger heads. Because to them, it's nothing more than a hot colorway. Your post, certifies that.

(Reading the posts on here, I hope they release. Probably the only pair I really care about from JB nowadays since they butchered the mars 4....)
C'mon son.... blah blah blah. If you were going to bring up that picture, you could have least explained it.

Its suspect he hasnt posted pics of the tag or inside or anything

I really prefer the solid color sockliner though

I wear skinnies, I was born in the 90's, but I'm not a hypebeast and I will be copping.
so you wore skinnies before they got "in"?

even better, do you even know the story about this pic?

pippen.jpg
Yes, I wore skinnies before they became "in". My friend tried to teach me how to skate in '06. He told me I needed to get slimmer jeans so I got them and enjoyed them. I was even happier when my friends got put onto them.(Even though they don't skate at all.
laugh.gif
)I've gotten a lot better though.

Now referring to the picture, honestly, I won't lie, I don't know the story about the pic. I was born in '94(I'm 15) and I can't really watch Bulls games unless they come on NBA TV or on youtube. That may not be a good enough excuse for you but I'm sorry that I'm not about to search for info all day long on the internet just so I can say I know about Michael Jordan because I actually have a social life outside the internet world.(If it helps, I bought a couple of Hall Of Fame Magazines of his like the ESPN one.
smile.gif
) I'm not saying that you do this or you don't know the significance about a picture of Scottie Pippen holding his foot wearing the 10's. I wear what I like and that happens to be skinny/slim jeans and Air Jordans. You may think that every teen is a hypebeast and wears fusions/team jordans/every hot new release but you're wrong. You're entitled to your own opinion though. Sure you can say how every teenager is a hypebeast and knows no history about Air Jordans, but does it really bother you that much? I mean they're only sneakers. They're great-looking sneakers but at the end of the day they are still just sneakers. Yeah that was my rant cause I'm sure that you tried to call me out or whatever but who really cares? You might say that I care and I'm mad because I typed this long paragraph, but honestly I don't really care what grown men have to say about teenagers being hypebeasts and wearing "tight" jeans. But hey, since I have no knowledge on that picture, how about you explain to me the significance of that picture since you felt the need to quote me?
smile.gif
I'll be waiting.

well I have differences on the idea of guys wearing "lady" jeans. But I'll save that for another day.

As far as the pic is concerned, you wouldn't believe me if I told you what the pic was about because anybody can do an internet search about the pic. Let's just say that the pic is what seperates some or most of the older heads from wanting the shoes, from the younger people trying to match their outfits, fits, or skinny jeans, and take pics of themselves. Something called WDYWT shoes for the younger heads. Because to them, it's nothing more than a hot colorway. Your post, certifies that.

(Reading the posts on here, I hope they release. Probably the only pair I really care about from JB nowadays since they butchered the mars 4....)

what????

...lol i actually came back in this thread to find out what tha pic means cuz i thought someone was gonna explain it
tired.gif

[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]Sorry, fellas.[/color] You know JB's track record when it comes to retroing a classic as well astheir quality issues...

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]They'll never be as good as these:[/color]

o6e1jr.jpg

2z3w8zs.jpg

16k71qh.jpg

Originally Posted by GRAND hustlePIMPIN

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Release date?

Supposedly on March 20th. Retail will be $150.
pimp.gif
If this is true, why are the Powder IXs confirmed and those are released in June?

If the Chi Xs dont release in the Second Half of the year, these pictures are a bust.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Didn't even notice that the inside lining wasn't checkered until ninjahood pointed it out.

now i dont own any og Xs to say for sure...but it looks to me like none of the og city series Xs had a checkered inner

OP said these were retro samples...NONE of da retros that dropped had a checkerboard sockliner.

Back
Top Bottom