pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by eltouha

rick is a champ

but since no one else caught on, IPS in an X? what?

Yes sir a part of jordan boosting retros im surprised you were the only one to get that lol
*rubs eyes*
*throws away liquor bottle*

happy.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Some shoes look better w/o the PE numbering...this here is a perfect example.

I just hope these lil hypester skinny jean wearing 90 babies dont come out hyping these up.

Ehh....too early
QFT

these are really shocking the hell out of me. They look very nice.

Thanks so much for the pics!

Thx for the pics but I think the shoe is over hyped, I may or may not cop just for the collection but will have to see them in person. the x just never was oneof my favs.

damn thats dope hopefully its not a pair open straight to the public hopefully a LE or quickstrike

I HATE JORDAN BRAND!!! Every single time I try and stop buyingJ's they release something that I feel I need to buy at least 2 pairs of. These are copped and will be rocked till the soles fall off.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by andfattoo

YES!.... no 45 on the side............ now if they feel like the OGs..... its a wrap!
og's had 45 on da side
^Not quite. Correct me if I'm wrong but only some samples had #45 on the side. The GR versions did not.
chicago-bulls-nike-air-jordan-10-x.jpg

jordan-x-chicago-sample-4.jpg

da CDP samples are doper in my opinion. hopefully da #45 comes back.
^Those do look good but for some reason I hope they don't have the #45 on the side. However, either way I'm copping LOL! Knowing theidiots at Jordan Brand, they're liable to release these with #45 then mess around and release the SuperSonics later with #45 on the side too LOL!

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

YES!.... no 45 on the side............ now if they feel like the OGs..... its a wrap!
og's had 45 on da side
^Not quite. Correct me if I'm wrong but only some samples had #45 on the side. The GR versions did not.
51973661.jpg

da closer what jordan wore da better in my opinion.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

og's had 45 on da side
51973661.jpg

da closer what jordan wore da better in my opinion.
^Agreed.
grin.gif

jordan10nbapic4.jpg

jordan10nbapic5.jpg

tongue.gif

they plain without da numbering....what saved da shadow CDP's was adding da 23 on da side.

they plain without da numbering....what saved da shadow CDP's was adding da 23 on da side.
^True about the Shadows but these are nice enough to hold their own w/o needing the #45. Like I said, either way it's a hot shoe and will becopped. Do I like this Jumpman on the back of my Blk/Red I's? No, not really. However, I didn't miss out on my grail because of it. Now if these werefriggin patent leather or something then they'd be an easy pass like the Blk/Red I's w/ the straps that I had refused to buy when they dropped.

^^nice example of the strap 1s. We as elite members of the community need 2 set an agreeable standard that we all can agree on, with the exception of thecorniest new school hypebeast emo kids.

What I mean by that is NT loves og's and hates butchering. However we as a collective conscious community have not come 2 terms with butchering and itbeing apart of every time we participate with the Jumpman.

them un-infareds are truly the most butchered og/retro re-retro, but since the white/reds are retroing for the first time, we like those.

laugh.gif
everytime you get proven wrong you just bring up anotherreason why the 45 on the side would be better.

Back
Top Bottom