LOL @ Craigs List Casual Encounters...

I sell stuff on craigs list every now and again, and when sept 1st comes around every year when i either renew my lease or move, im always on there searcingfor some cheap apartment listings.. other than that, i dont really browse the site too much..

but the other night, i was done listing some stuff for sale and figured what the hell.. im bored and dont have anything to do.. started browsing through someof the "ads" on there..
laugh.gif
maaaaaaad funny..some of the waypeople present themselves on there is straight humor...myspace angles are straight shots compared to some of these photos.. like, "yo, stand behind me andtake this pic of me for craigslist"
laugh.gif
mad dumps on there.. themissed encounters section/casual encounters joints are all a good laugh if you ever get bored..

laugh.gif
Yeah, I check them out for a good laugh every now and then. Some of the posts I find are pure comedy. Every other post I see has someone saying somethinglike "BBW WANTS TO SUCK A FAT ONE!!!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HORNY ALL DAY TODAY WOULD LIKE TO GO HOME AND HAVE SEX WITH A NASTY GUY WHO CAN BE VERBAL AND DOMINEERING AND MAKE ME HIS CUM PIG OVER THE PHONE
IF YOU ARE HOT ENOUGH WE COULD TALK ABOUT MEETING UP IN PERSON FOR THE REAL THING. THIS WILL BE AROUND 6:30 PM-7:tongue:M TODAY.
MY CALL ONLY SO DON'T ASK ME FOR MY NUMBER YET
U MUST HAVE A PIC AND YOU MUST BE TOTAL NASTY AND TREAT ME LIKE A LIL PIG ON THE PHONE FOR ME TO GET OFF

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cas/514331774.html

roll.gif
roll.gif

From the last thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have a fantasy. I LOVE In & Out burgers. I want an employee to come over after work, bringing food... we eat, then we fool around, and chances are you'll get whatever you want.

I want: 1 hamburger, spread and lettuce only, fries and a large coke. Costs $4.58. I know this.

You: be legal age, and work at in and out. If you DON'T work for In & Out, pleaes done email me, I really am not interested. Seriously this is a fantasy of mine.

I am 41, attractive, fit, own my own business, intelligent and witty. You will like what you see. Pics for pics. One time thing... lets have some fun!!

Prefer you have at least an 8 inch %*$! but the In & Out employee is far more important. Just be up for some fun and come dressed in uniform ready to get laid. Let's make this simple: You work for In & Out, and you'll be getting some "In & Out" action.

01020801040501030420071222b370ab78548c571475009442.jpg

010211010302010403200712227fe61f2e5d0cae1a6b000646.jpg

laugh.gif

0103050116010104072007122382e813b19f764c295000d652.jpg

not from this pic but heres a real believable description...
Hi,

All of my family is in another country and for me to buy a ticket home now will cost $3000. I love to cook and would not like to spend Christmas alone again this year.

About me: Work in pharma and will be heading to med school next fall. I am 5'3", brown hair and hazel eyes. I am ambitious, smart, artistic (photography, painting, drawing, piano), a great cook, and a fun girl to be around. I enjoy learning new things and take classes each semester just because. Apparently, I am somewhat superficial and like the finer things in life. The way I look at it...my salary let's me live a comfortable life style so why not enjoy the things that I can afford. I tend to take things slow in any relationship so if you are looking just to "hook up" I am all set.

About you: Cute/handsome, tall, successful, and have some things in common with me.

Please send a picture if you decide to reply to this ad. Thanks!!
smile.gif

PS. I am also a promo model so hopefully you won't be disappointed!
youre a promo model, huh? cool, go to craigslist for love then...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxlows

01020801040501030420071222b370ab78548c571475009442.jpg

010211010302010403200712227fe61f2e5d0cae1a6b000646.jpg

laugh.gif

0103050116010104072007122382e813b19f764c295000d652.jpg

not from this pic but heres a real believable description...
Hi,

All of my family is in another country and for me to buy a ticket home now will cost $3000. I love to cook and would not like to spend Christmas alone again this year.

About me: Work in pharma and will be heading to med school next fall. I am 5'3", brown hair and hazel eyes. I am ambitious, smart, artistic (photography, painting, drawing, piano), a great cook, and a fun girl to be around. I enjoy learning new things and take classes each semester just because. Apparently, I am somewhat superficial and like the finer things in life. The way I look at it...my salary let's me live a comfortable life style so why not enjoy the things that I can afford. I tend to take things slow in any relationship so if you are looking just to "hook up" I am all set.

About you: Cute/handsome, tall, successful, and have some things in common with me.

Please send a picture if you decide to reply to this ad. Thanks!!
smile.gif

PS. I am also a promo model so hopefully you won't be disappointed!
youre a promo model, huh? cool, go to craigslist for love then...
roll.gif

sick.gif

I am probably the only virgin left in the area and I'm sick of hearing my friends tell me what I'm missing.

I would like someone who is drug and disease free, and will be gentle with me for my first time.

Yes, this is not a joke, I just want to lose my virginity and call it a day. I am choosing to use Craig's List as i dont want to have anything going onwith guy friends--sex seems to complicate things.

So the moral of this posting...i want to have sex, i want it to go smoothly and keep it a one time only gig.

Your picture gets mine.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cas/518132480.html

Originally Posted by Liquid Sword Chamber

From the last thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have a fantasy. I LOVE In & Out burgers. I want an employee to come over after work, bringing food... we eat, then we fool around, and chances are you'll get whatever you want.

I want: 1 hamburger, spread and lettuce only, fries and a large coke. Costs $4.58. I know this.

You: be legal age, and work at in and out. If you DON'T work for In & Out, pleaes done email me, I really am not interested. Seriously this is a fantasy of mine.

I am 41, attractive, fit, own my own business, intelligent and witty. You will like what you see. Pics for pics. One time thing... lets have some fun!!

Prefer you have at least an 8 inch %*$! but the In & Out employee is far more important. Just be up for some fun and come dressed in uniform ready to get laid. Let's make this simple: You work for In & Out, and you'll be getting some "In & Out" action.

LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMAO women these days.. I mean if you are really that good looking then why the whole putting yourself on line as a ad then?

Originally Posted by Liquid Sword Chamber

From the last thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i sent my pic to that woman who wanted to lose her virginity. Ill update you guys on how it goes.

Originally Posted by Club27

i sent my pic to that woman who wanted to lose her virginity. Ill update you guys on how it goes.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But really I wonder who actually responds to these ads.

I cant even front sometimes I look at it sometimes when I'm bored other cities too FL had some nice girls during the summer.

just found this one

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/518158960.html

Well hello, thirty five years old dirty female in search of kewl dude to have great nasty roleplay. I'm lookin for a tall guy that is over 200 lbs, Idon't care if you have hair or if you are married or have a gf. I'm really into having a good time, drinks and sexual adventure. I ran to thestore today and picked up a huge chocolate cake. Tell me about yourself and don't be afraid to shock me because I have heard it all.

LMFAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You see people on there offering their "services" for 200 "roses."

e-prostitution.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BALLLLERR

just found this one

Well hello, thirty five years old dirty female in search of kewl dude to have great nasty roleplay. I'm lookin for a tall guy that is over 200 lbs, I don't care if you have hair or if you are married or have a gf. I'm really into having a good time, drinks and sexual adventure. I ran to the store today and picked up a huge chocolate cake. Tell me about yourself and don't be afraid to shock me because I have heard it all.

LMFAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BAHAHAHAHAHA...that %!#+ was mad random.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by BALLLLERR

just found this one

Well hello, thirty five years old dirty female in search of kewl dude to have great nasty roleplay. I'm lookin for a tall guy that is over 200 lbs, I don't care if you have hair or if you are married or have a gf. I'm really into having a good time, drinks and sexual adventure. I ran to the store today and picked up a huge chocolate cake. Tell me about yourself and don't be afraid to shock me because I have heard it all.

LMFAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BAHAHAHAHAHA...that %!#+ was mad random.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wtf?!?! i mad she justthrew that piece in there.

Back
Top Bottom