Lol hypocrisy: Saudi prince/businessman makin it rain on some arab sloot in dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reviewing the play, the ruling on the filed is confirmed

This thread sucks
Can the reminder of the generational oppression of women really as you would say "suck". You may not know it Blastercombo, but the internet is not merely an entertainmenthub but a diverse conversation with humanity. One day Blastercombo, you could be a person with the power to change things. Perhaps this videos has no value today, but tommorow, who knows.  

We know who you are. You're Nomad. You ain't fooling nobody papi.
I do not know this Nomad, the fact that you are referring me as Papi insinuates this member you are claiming me to be is mexican. I am not mexican, im an Australian. I hope we do not have this problem in the future
It really doesn't
laugh.gif

Can the reminder of the generational oppression of women really as you would say "suck". You may not know it Blastercombo, but the internet is not merely an entertainmenthub but a diverse conversation with humanity. One day Blastercombo, you could be a person with the power to change things. Perhaps this videos has no value today, but tommorow, who knows.  
If you are looking for a discussion on Women's rights why not post abut something happening today in America like unequal pay, rape culture, male privilege or street harassment? That is what most feminists talk about. This video has no relevance to Nike talkers because most of us ( I am assuming) are American. We don't contribute to or condone Saudi's unequal treatment of women. Don't expect a lot of positive reactions either because this is a male dominated board and most of us aren't familiar with these types of experiences and therefore will have trouble empathizing.

If you are looking for a discussion on Women's rights why not post abut something happening today in America like unequal pay, rape culture, male privilege or street harassment? That is what most feminists talk about. This video has no relevance to Nike talkers because most of us ( I am assuming) are American. We don't contribute to or condone Saudi's unequal treatment of women. Don't expect a lot of positive reactions either because this is a male dominated board and most of us aren't familiar with these types of experiences and therefore will have trouble empathizing.
the feminist struggle in the transatlantic are overblown, much of the battle has already been won. Unequal pay is a matter of economics, the fact is a woman in her fertility prime has more of a chance of causing much more havoc in a company means many companies have to prepare for such contingencies. Not to mention the fact that women are taking time off work to raise children. Unequal pay only exists in the upper rungs of a coproation where the Old boys club still exist, though this would be a negligle  percentage of the female population who are in management. And yes you are correct in that this is a male dominated website, but alas, the first pioneers of womens rights where men. Empathy is not a difficult skill to harness. 

Every single joke has flown over this dudes head.
laugh.gif
I do not understand, unless i have a flawed understanding of physics, i know that jokes do not have the ability to fly over ones head. Im going to have to stop here, it seems like this thread has been a  fruitless venture on my part. Fairwell

Op thinks he's smarter then he really is.

Not sure if he is or isn't nomad but I wish nomad really did off himself after how he selfishly used beezylocks death to make a thread about himself.

It's not hypocrisy. There's a clear distinction here. The poor and dumb Quran thumpers preach that burka talk and their women not being promiscuous. However, the rich just try to keep the status quo, keep the poor and dumb poor and dumb. They're going to have fun with their wealth like any other wealthy person from any other country.

Relax on your threads, nt ain't the board you think it is.
My dear boy, im as relaxed as ever.This forum has given me spring in my steps i havent felt since the dawn of the black death epidemic. Now that was quite a difficult time indeed. Good day to you sir.

Last edited:
Op thinks he's smarter then he really is.

Not sure if he is or isn't nomad but I wish nomad really did off himself after how he selfishly used beezylocks death to make a thread about himself.
Il have you know that intelligece is merely a point of understanding, it is not how ones communicate or how he operates himself  
Why do you talk like the guy from Grandma's boy
Oh heavens, does every chap who talks like me is somehow a grandma's boy. I suggest you think before you say anything that will make me doubt your eptitude. Good day to you sir

I do not know this Nomad, the fact that you are referring me as Papi insinuates this member you are claiming me to be is mexican. I am not mexican, im an Australian. I hope we do not have this problem in the future

:rofl:

You're on a roll OP.

How is it hypocrisy? I don't get it.

How is women covering them selves connected to the video?

^^ A couple of things from what I can see.
1st R..A..E..D sold dude all of the pre-loaded beats on his 1998 Casio Keyboard.
2nd the same dude swindled him into paying him to shoot a video.
Then he lost the ability to hear the beat and simultaneously lost the ability to enunciate words.
Lastly he forgot his lyrics at home but the shoot was already paid for so he deaf/mute freestyled his way through it, thus the album being named "straight through"

Keep in mind this happened on two separate occasions.

Last edited:
anyone know the name of the type of music playing while making it rain ?

i can watch this video over and over

if i had this guys money i would drop a "load" of cash on her too

part 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom