LOL @ Kevin Federline these days

he looks like he's standing in one of the crazy house mirrors in the first pics
roll.gif

Someone mentioned it was for a guest appearance.

Notice how his face barely gained little to no weight when he's in his K-Overfed stage.

The weight gain had to have been in a short timeframe, almost as if it was in demand.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Someone mentioned it was for a guest appearance.

Notice how his face barely gained little to no weight when he's in his K-Overfed stage.

The weight gain had to have been in a short timeframe, almost as if it was in demand.
true

Dude gained a ton of weight in such a short time frame. I'm sure he could easily lose it off in a couple of months if he was motivated.

I cant wait until I'm old, retired and have nothing to care for in the world. I'm gonna be eating enough food to feed an orphanage on a daily basis
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ev209

i heard he got paid to get fat just so he can air on the next biggest loser show or something like that
thats what i'm thinking... cause he's going hard with the sloppy fat guy getting "caught" by the papparzzi.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by candyman

You gotta wonder how he is still picking up fine ladies!
Do you not know how much money he has?
Now you brought that up: How much money does he have?
According to his lawyer . He get around 50K a month tax free in child support plus other expenses. Dude got a hill crib in North Hollywood and alot of nice whips bought during the marriage with Britney.

This guy is a boss. He's living good during these tough economic times
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom