LOL Rick Ross

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

hold up am i reading this wrong?

but wasnt that the dude who customized Ross glasses the one that came out and made the statement that they were real?

if so.......its over then!!!!! LV thought they where fake because they dont make glasses like that. Dude who customized them came out and said he tricked them out and they are real. Plus he is well known for trickin out shades for celebs anyway (Jay-Z, Kanye).

so where did Ross take the "L"?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MrDills

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

They don't care as much for the integrity as rap down south.
its not in their culture.

Rap is either party music, or a retirement plan down south.

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

i hope homie was jokin...

anyways...SOULJA BOY>>>HIPHOP SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT
laugh.gif

custom = fake.

if its not how they originally look...its fugazi.

if you customize a watch by taking off the band and changing the dial... its not real anymore.
its just yours.

you cant take those shades back when they break cause theyre no longer authentic.

ya dig?

rick got away with being a correctional officer, it doesn't surprise me that he thought he could get away with this.

actually, i'm surprised louis vuitton would address such a petty situation.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

So I'm 'sposed to just track him down on Facebook or some ++$%, schedule a meet-up, and then steal him?

Basically, if that's the way you're talking. Thing is dude could show up in your front yard and I'm betting you would do nathan. So I'm considering your statement meaningless, cause I don't think you would be ready to back it up if the opportunity came your way.

You show up on my front yard with him, and we'll see who does what.

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

custom = fake.

if you customize a watch by taking off the band and changing the dial... its not real anymore.
its just yours.

you cant take those shades back when they break cause theyre no longer authentic.

ya dig?

Sorry but I strongly disagree...with that logic, you're saying that just cause someone customizes a Benz with newrims, sound system, new interior, etc, then it's not a Benz anymore. That's not true IMO...

Originally Posted by MrDills

so the glasses are real? Dude just customized them for him? LV steady pimping these dudes like %+$+
so what he basically did is cop a official pair of millionaires...took off all the stock gold on them, and added solid gold parts from adesigner....

hmmm....i does look like gold....but when you buying LV shades, why bother changing them?

Originally Posted by Ralf Loran

rick got away with being a correctional officer, it doesn't surprise me that he thought he could get away with this.

actually, i'm surprised louis vuitton would address such a petty situation.
high end brands are only "high end" because of the image surrounding em....like air yeezys without all the hype and prestige are justsome hybrid nikes

with a air assault bottom. they gotta protect that image so people can spend ridiculous amount of money on them..

Really though? 9 pages on this? You dudes let that hate run heavy. I don't know about yall, but I don't know dude personally, so this really has noeffect on what I think of him or weather or not I listen to his music. Do all these things make me think he is a suspect individual? Yeah. But I never @!#$%$with him outside of the music nor do I ever plan to. So to me this don't really take away from him as an artist, which is all he is to me.

I bet Ross has wayyyyyy more money than everyone that has been laughing at him so far in this thread.

Yall should be laughing at his stylist the person who actually goes and buys the stuff for him.

Rick Ross/The Sunglass Pimp wrote:
it's the same thing as buying a Rolls Royce and tricking out the entire interior, adding on a body kit, adding on the rims

after all that, you're not going to call the Rolls Royce counterfeit
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ these morons comparing a pair of sunglasses to a car.

let's actually apply this logic to real life.

296gqs1.jpg

i know this wasn't originally a rolls royce, but for coversation sake, let's just say it was.

is this still a rolls royce?

laugh.gif
absolutely not.

* this is begging for a PS.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

hes
Originally Posted by elboricua 6

I doubt the dude had them customized .. Dude just saying that and paying another dude to do a quick job just in case he gets questioned

As much as I don't like Solja Boy - This dude Rick needs to take a page of his book ... kid is in his teen and dropping 12K with receipt on LV on the regular!
indifferent.gif

Soulja Boy spending 12,000 and then needing people to see the monogram print and receipt is not anything to look up to.
its classless.
the only issue is that people should stay in their lane. if you rock fakes and you're homeless or damn near it... ok, who cares.
But Rick is talking about 50 can't do high end fashion when hes getting butchered velour suits, fake glasses, and bootlegged leather coats while 50 is shooting "pimpin curly" inside of GUCCI with their permission is INSANE!

Yayo has way more high end clothing than Rick, he was showing off official LV Christmas ornaments last year
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and I'm not even concerned with high end fashion but its a Given that if Gunit is rocking it, its real, they stay in their lane.

indifferent.gif

you stone face me but hit me with that? lol

come on dude ... 1st of Im not looking up to no one but this little kid is doing it regardless of how much hate he gets .. regardless he himself killed hiphop ..

the dude has more class than a few people out there .. he gets mad hate because he is a teen doing music for teens and if we havent notice teens now a day have a sick (bad) sense of taste at least IMHO because Im a old head .. im sure they look at me the same way .. if he wants to brag about what he spend so beat it .. but just for the record he was asked and he just answer .. I bet if he said about a few gs he would of have been called a phony becuse he didnt show .. no matter what people are going to hate regardless!
hes a kid with no class.
he was wearing fake bapes dissing Js.
now he has $ and hes dropping 12 gs to show off monogram print
eyes.gif
, veryclassy
laugh.gif

how the hell is this 9 pages over a dude's sunglasses? who gives a crap, I'm rocking the H&M $8 joints pulling all the tail I want.

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

custom = fake.

its just yours.

ya dig?
uuuhhhmmmm

that's like buying AF1s and throwin' coach or gucci print on them, or having them airbrushed....or taking them to get ID'd. Are you serious? Allthe people that do that are walkin' around in fakes????

but wasnt that the dude who customized Ross glasses the one that came out and made the statement that they were real?

if so.......its over then!!!!! LV thought they where fake because they dont make glasses like that. Dude who customized them came out and said he tricked them out and they are real. Plus he is well known for trickin out shades for celebs anyway (Jay-Z, Kanye).

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

Obviously he wouldn't come out and say that they were fake if he does business with Ross.

Who's opinion is going to hold more weight in this situation?

The person who customizes eye wear or the company who manufactures it?

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
this isn't an isolated incident and you'll never get it.
a lot of you never will.

Back
Top Bottom