LOL @ the Jordan Brand Forum

Originally Posted by Crumbs

this turned in a dalisto roast...poor fella...owell just keep your head down

roll.gif
roll.gif

I knew JB fell hard but not this hard
smh.gif
, I came to NT for Jordan Brand but now its about General, ever since 07

some of their responses are sad. JB got them so brainwashed they would literally take a bullet for MJ. Eventually they will migrate over here like everyoneelse does.

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

laugh.gif
I only went on the WDYWT post for a good month or so and I already know who that is. Dude has the same pose in every picture. That picture ishilarious by the way, the look on that girls face.
roll.gif

JB Forum fell off hard just like JB
smh.gif
That was the only thread I used to go to when I started out on NT. I seriously got bored and felt dumb w/ every click on"Jordan Brand"

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

JB Forum fell off hard just like JB
smh.gif
That was the only thread I used to go to when I started out on NT. I seriously got bored and felt dumb w/ every click on "Jordan Brand"
[/thread]

Wow.. I haven;t been there since the 18's dropped.. And it was a Niketalk exclusive from Ekin..

LOL.. Who are them dudes over there.. I feel older then 20 when looking at that forum.

lol. that dude has tons of heat... but he stays in nothing but jordan outfits. the brand has got him by the strings.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

laugh.gif
I only went on the WDYWT post for a good month or so and I already know who that is. Dude has the same pose in every picture. That picture is hilarious by the way, the look on that girls face.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought I'd do a WDYWT post for the daily kicks that I wear this year, turns out it is a chore, plus my cam's batteries died and haven't boughtnew ones.

yes. I think some people in this thread are a lil jealous of the heat he has.
Dude, this is General, some people here don't even like kicks anymore.

I'm not going to knock his kicks, because, he does have a nice set of shoes and he seems to wear most of them, which is cool in my book. However, hisfits,
smh.gif
. No joke, when I was working for Nike (NTLA, S&R) and I would re-stock the floor, I would see some of the Jordan Apparel and
smh.gif
, sigh "Whowould buy this crap", then you go on WDYWT and see him wearing crappy/overpriced JB gear,
laugh.gif

Cool cat,
smokin.gif
shoes,
sick.gif
fits. IMO

JB Forum,
smh.gif

The current jb is just like the current jb forum. Both fell off, hard. And its a shame that the newbs over there don't notice it

Originally Posted by sickickz23

The current jb is just like the current jb forum. Both fell off, hard. And its a shame that the newbs over there don't notice it

lol. wut?

Back
Top Bottom