Lol @ This Poll! (Vol. 50 Cent vs. Drake)

The hottest mixtape of the year, so far...
War Angel LP vs. So Far Gone.
laugh.gif

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blog/show?id=784568:BlogPost:14944084

I enjoyed War Angel LP but
eek.gif
@ these results.
Then again, it is ThisIs50.com...

roll.gif
roll.gif
well it is thisis50.com
laugh.gif
there's no way War Angel has better music on it than SFG
smh.gif

if the site was thisisdrake.com would be a different story...matter fact anywhere not named thisis50 would have SFG leading that poll...

77% to 23% in favor of 50 right now after i voted!
laugh.gif

damn Aubrey....but i mean, it is 50s website...soooo?!? thats not gonna be a fair vote!

Yeah I didn't think that War Angel mixtape was all that...

Like stated 50 has homecourt advantage...

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Sometimes I think that (insert artist) pays ppl to start topics about them on NT!!!!
You're kidding right?...
roll.gif

I wish I was payed to start topics. that would be dope.

So Far Gone is a better.... 50 should have never stopped making music like he is now... I just can't get back into either artist due to massD-Riding...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Sometimes I think that (insert artist) pays ppl to start topics about them on NT!!!!
You're kidding right?...
roll.gif

I wish I was payed to start topics. that would be dope.

J/P not you fam I'm just saying in general...... how ppl d ride you'd think they get paid for it

IMO Trappin Aint Dead was better than both. I can still bump "Consistent" when i want and not have to hear it on the radio or see the vid on tv ORhear the ringtone when i dont want to. Ill admit that SFG was great, but its basically considered an album to me because of all the exposure. I can only hear"best i ever had" so many times.

I rock with a couple songs off War Angel...So Far Gone is on another level though...that #$@+ is better than Curtis....and probably the Massacre to. I'mspeaking in terms of impact to...Drake is nice but I don't even spin Drake like that.

Back
Top Bottom