LOLZ. I love when pics spin off like this

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

I KNOW FOR A FACT I would do work on you.
wink.gif
me-6'4/210
you-5'2/125

fam, you aren't putting work on NO ONE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

crank, leave the lil fella alone....
I will man, I've seen his pics, he is very skinny and no taller than 5'2, its child abuse fam, as far am I'm concerned this is my lastreply, I'm not entertaining this kid anymore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I KNOW FOR A FACT I would do work on you.
wink.gif
me-6'4/210
you-5'2/125

fam, you aren't putting work on NO ONE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

crank, leave the lil fella alone....
I will man, I've seen his pics, he is very skinny and no taller than 5'2, its child abuse fam, as far am I'm concerned this is my last reply, I'm not entertaining this kid anymore
laugh.gif

I know you're type man, you'd be the kind of guy spouting 'it's only the internet' and back peddling. Trust me fam, on everything I love,you wouldn't get the best of me.

I think demon must be watching to much MMA. Giving dude delusions of grandeur

Nah, never that man. I just know what I'm capable of, and I know for a fact I'm more than able to take someone out without much of a struggle.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

you the only dude i know that trains and talks !@!!...

my dude brian trains...and he's the most non-intimidating dude ever...

i couldn't imagine him popping !@!!, especially on the net...

not only do you not know how large dude you swear you can "take out" is....you don't even know if he has hands or trains like you do...

all the dudes i know who train, have great discipline...

whereas you know you can beat people up cause you learned a couple grapples and tosses...

smh.gif
Find a post where I 'talked %+!#'. Go ahead.

I've NEVER opened up on here unless I was either provoked or insulted. That's it. I don't go around posting tough guy %+!# just for the sake of it.Only ONE dude I've ever 'called out' on here, and it's this character in this thread. He makes it a point to try and 'get at me' aroundhere, for whatever reason. Cool, I'm fine with that, nothing personally affecting me. I'm just stating my case and calling his bluff. He's a toughtalker online, but if he was face-to-face, he wouldn't talk so slick. I'm real confident about that.

I'm well aware that I myself am not the most intimidating guy in person and I'm fine with that. I haven't been in a street fight in 9 years. I wasa freshman at the time.
laugh.gif
I'm hardly consider myself a 'tough guy' in real life.

Demon just leave it alone...

everyone knows Crank does it for the lulz

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Crank you're cool and all, but I'm taking Demon on this one.

crank doesnt look like a fighter, but demon does...

even tho im a big dude myself, I gotta say its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.

(i mighta messed up that quote tho)
I got you.
laugh.gif

Nah, never that man. I just know what I'm capable of, and I know for a fact I'm more than able to take someone out without much of a struggle.
pimp.gif
you the only dude i know that trains and talks !@!!...

my dude brian trains...and he's the most non-intimidating dude ever...

i couldn't imagine him popping !@!!, especially on the net...

not only do you not know how large dude you swear you can "take out" is....you don't even know if he has hands or trains like you do...

all the dudes i know who train, have great discipline...

whereas you know you can beat people up cause you learned a couple grapples and tosses...

smh.gif
That's what I was going to say. I'm not bashin on you or anything, but if you're really good as you say you are, you would notunderestimate the next man's abilities like that, especially when you're at an 85lb disadvantage. I've only sparred with bigger people before, andthey might be a bit slower but the extra reach and momentum behind their attacks can be devastating. Basically, you better know what the hell you're doingor you're gonna get mollywhopped. Being a martial artist myself for so many years, I can't really say I respect the attitude you've displayedhere...just chill and let's keep this thread pertinent to what it was: stuff that kept us laughing.
happy.gif

I know I said it was my last post but real quick enphan I hear you dude, its all in his head fam, he has been watching wayyyy too much MMA its hilarious
laugh.gif

Kinda reminds me as a kid watching dragonball z thinking I heard goku powers and #+*!, this dude obviously has child-like fantasies

And I never ever popped off as a tough guy, how about YOU get your facts straight, quote me, when have I ever acted like a tough guy? What tough guy makesjokes and gifs like me?Im not even like that, I havent fought in 5 years, thats highschool stuff Im grown now cousin, you are 23 years of age, you have a wifeand baby, why are you acting like a child? Why are you challengiing another NTer to a fight on the internet?

What father does that? It makes no sense to me, Im obviously more mature than you will ever be, I sometimes feel bad for you, your attitude and the way youcarry yourself, you arent going far in life my dude
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I know I said it was my last post but real quick enphan I hear you dude, its all in his head fam, he has been watching wayyyy too much MMA its hilarious
laugh.gif

Kinda reminds me as a kid watching dragonball z thinking I heard goku powers and #+*!, this dude obviously has child-like fantasies

And I never ever popped off as a tough guy, how about YOU get your facts straight, quote me, when have I ever acted like a tough guy? What tough guy makes jokes and gifs like me?Im not even like that, I havent fought in 5 years, thats highschool stuff Im grown now cousin, you are 23 years of age, you have a wife and baby, why are you acting like a child? Why are you challengiing another NTer to a fight on the internet?

What father does that? It makes no sense to me, Im obviously more mature than you will ever be, I sometimes feel bad for you, your attitude and the way you carry yourself, you arent going far in life my dude
tired.gif

'the way you carry yourself"
eyes.gif
Right, because you 'knowme' off the 'net. You're one to speak about 'carrying yourself' online.
laugh.gif

You got your views, I got mine. We'll leave it at that.
wink.gif

'the way you carry yourself"
eyes.gif
Right, because you 'know me' off the 'net. You're one to speak about 'carrying yourself' online.
laugh.gif
Believe it or not your expression with typed words says alot about yourself
eyes.gif
, looks like tough talk to me....
good point enphan, and the only time I acted "tough" was in this thread, just to reply to his "tough" talk
laugh.gif

You got your views, I got mine. We'll leave it at that.
wink.gif

Sounds fair to me.

you guys are ruining a funny thread...

dead all that talk.

more pics!

eyes.gif
, looks like tough talk to me....

Tough talk and talking %#+@ are VERY different terms bro.
laugh.gif

But whatever man, he's your boy, no point in escalting this any further with you.

Back
Top Bottom