LOMABOY02'S COLLECTION...UPDATED 061808 CHEK IT!!!

These are my dunks, this took long so ill update later with JORDANS, FORCES & other SB'S

Im starting on orange box sb's next, with that said help me find, MEDICOM 3's, FLASHES, SHARKS, LODENS &BISONS DS SZ 9 please....
still much more stuff i need 2 potentially finish this part of my collection.

All feedback is welcomed good or bad

Sorry for the big pics, was way tired to resize

UPDATE 061308

I was able 2 purchase sharks and lodens both DS, the others are just new releases i liked.

UPDATE 081808 JORDAN'S

As a kid i never had jordans so now as an adult i try and buy what i couldnt have. I had a bunch more
but decided 2 get rid of them and keep OG colors in my collection (buy da dtrt) all the stuff is
new retros, i just cant pay 400+ and when I decide 2 wear them have 2 deal w/dem cracking. I kno most
og colors wont re-retro so those i will buy.

That is a nice collection I jus started to get into SB's. I gotta get a pair of those red low ones......

Love the first pic...all of those are beautiful. In my opinion though, your pictures actually show how SBs have gotten worse in quality and design overtime...the first pic shows some amazing looking dunks, the second shows some decent ones...but from there they get progressively funkier looking. Nike shouldhave kept SBs the way they were in the first 3 series, clean and simple. I think you'd agree that a sneaker like your heinekens, with three simple colorsnicely arranged looks way classier than whatever those with the pink fur inside are called.

Pigeons
pimp.gif

so much dope stuff!
smokin.gif

i would rock all em with the quickness if i had those

Back
Top Bottom