Lone thief steals $613 million worth of art in Paris.

No way your getting close to appraised value for those things but there are plenty of people that would drop 10's of millions for a single one for their private collection. Why do you think there are always these stories about picassos and van goghs etc. reappearing for the first time in 100s of years.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by ninjahood

entrapment-3.jpg

u couldn't provide the .gif dude!?
smh.gif
devil.gif

I'd punish Ashley Judd
Entrapment_film.jpg
Yeah, really?  

I don't normally condone crime but something about art that is worth millions going missing from galleries and such with super high tech security equipment is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by ninjahood

entrapment-3.jpg

u couldn't provide the .gif dude!?
smh.gif
devil.gif

I'd punish Ashley Judd
Entrapment_film.jpg
Yeah, really?  
^Hey dummy, yes we all know what the movie is. I was pointing out that dude called her Ashley Judd and I was correcting him by posting the picture where her name is across the top.

stolen art seems like a good way to hold down future generations. just think, since you can't show it to the public for a good amount of years, you'll be able to sell it down the road (maybe 75-100 years later) saying you just "found it"

Originally Posted by antheezy

stolen art seems like a good way to hold down future generations. just think, since you can't show it to the public for a good amount of years, you'll be able to sell it down the road (maybe 75-100 years later) saying you just "found it"

sell it back to the museum claiming that you found them in 25 years
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

500 million to recover the lost art

ill never understand art. seems like the ultimate hypebeast activity.. one painting could look like another,but one is worth $25 million, the other just $10 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom