Longest solar eclipse of the 21st century *over Asia* RIGHT NOW

If you had just included the words, "in Asia," I wouldn't have gone outside and accidentally stepped on my cat while trying to look at the moon.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

If you had just included the words, "in Asia," I wouldn't have gone outside and accidentally stepped on my cat while trying to look at the moon.

roll.gif
made me get up and look outside for nothing

laugh.gif
happens
your post just saved me the time however
smokin.gif

roll.gif

That was the funniest post I've ever read

another sign of something big and bad happening whatchu guys think with all these space things happening for the first time in our generation...somethings up?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

roll.gif

That was the funniest post I've ever read

laugh.gif
i cant stop laughin out loud in the library

Back
Top Bottom