look what i found...nostalgia Vol please dont ban me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been on NT since the rip age of 10. I was a youngster and like all youngins when the internet was starting to be that wave...got caught up in ethuggin.

NT for those who aren't familiar had a redheaded brother who they shunned away and sent all the riff Raff too while they were in ban camp. You spent your 30 days there unless you had them back ups on deck...and then day 31 it was like you was getting out the joint. Method...Dirty...Cam...none of these cats will admit it....but the best years of NT was when they had that juvenile center to keep cats interested. 75% of the general threads (Because back then general wasn't the only thing poppin like it is now..save sports) was comments that kind of climbed its way from HT. PYP threads had cats nervous coming home from school. Teams beefed over everything.

Well anyway...I went back home and got on my moms old PC...between all the Sara jay links and bape/dunks stuff still saved...I found this joint I made on HT. Enjoy.

*Go to youtube and have 10 Crack Commandments instrumental in the background playing* (censored for NT)

"Been I'm hood talk for years...its made me an animal!...its rules to this thing...I wrote me a manual - a step by step booklet for u to get your flames on track...not your a laughed at

Numero Uno...never let no one know ever about your h, cause u know these cats is mean.. especially if you and the girl cuffed up and her face muffed up

Number 2...never let em see your god dang room...don't you know HT is full of liars and minors...take it from that dude Marcus...I done seen ninjahood leave for weeks cause cats clowned his sheets...

Number 3 - never trust nobody...the mods'll set that butt up have you all gassed up...say they gonna mod that butt up in B, H, and Ss... til you post your picture and they butt don't remember nuttin'.

Number 4...I know you heard this before...never reply to your own reply

Number 5 never flame a cat close to where u rest at...I don't care if he's acting foolish don't do it

Number 6 that god dang email? Dead it!...cats'll find your MySpace and laugh cause you 17 and a proud parent

Number 7 this rule is so underrated...keep ht and your friends completely seperated...HT and friends don't mix like 2 D's and one chick..find yourself in one of their pics

Number 8 never keep no weight on you.
.if you fat or a slob sorry homie you through

Number 9 shoulda been number one to me...if u ain't getting laughs then stop posting...if dudes don't think u funny they ain't tryna listen...they be looking for your pictures waiting to start dissin

Number 10...two strong words called d-riding...strictly done by bi men...done by freshmen... if you think a dudes funny don't let other cats know...cause they gone' call u out say that u that dudes...."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom