Looking for a car...budget is $21,000. What should I get?

You can ride me anywhere for $20K.
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by Heart and Hustle

Mazda 3

FTL

Eh?
roll.gif
You have never driven one, right? So you guys would rather have aUSED car with "Status" vs a brand new car? That kind of thinking would be FTL imho because of the fact that parts of these "status" carsare expensive. OP also did'nt mention RENT which most kids don't have. With a new car, you have at least 3 years to save vs paying for broken trannies,etc. Live within your (parent's) means, people. Another posted that just becaue you have 20k budget you have to use it up, but if you will, make sure youhave no regrets.

NT's majority answer for every car thread is a bmw i swear.

personally, i'm in the same situation as you. i'm looking at getting a Evo, Supra, or 350z. Leaning towards the 350z even though i really want an Evo

impreza. fast, fun, four doors, awd, looks good; doesn't even have to be an STI, though a WRX would be nice. comes in wagon and sedan forms, so you haveyour pick of looks. more reliable than... anything, really.

don't go for the Z. if this is your only car, having two seats and a tiny trunk is going to be a huge pain.

Heart and Hustle is absolutely right. If allyou got is 21Gs don't go blowing it on a car! If you have a decent steady income then I would think of the other cars, like bmws, mercedes, and so on. Ibought my vette about 8 months ago, and it really sucked when i had to get a new water pump. That was about $1000 with all the other maintenance that had to bedone, it was rough because rent in the bay area aint cheap!

I don't have $21,000 to spend. I have 5,000. I said that was my budget and I was looking to finance no more than that. I'm a college student withbarely any bills but I've decided to get a cheaper brand new car instead of a used, more expensive car.

Originally Posted by doj3858

I'm a college student
DO NOT FINANCE

I made that mistake. I'm at a CC, but worrying about money AND grades is not whats up. Get a used car with that 5 grand. Trust me, you can find a good,used, cheap car.

I've had a car note for two years now. I work like 26 hours a week and still get my grades so that wouldn't be a problem.

16 g's

get a used gti or si

luxury you can get a beamer 3 series(try stay 328-330) coupe or sedan depends on you. also rwd or awd.

older clk, prolly find a 03 g coupe

Get an Acura or lexus or something. I wouldn't buy anything over 15 Gs right now, You can get some heat for that. Hell get a corvette mid 2000s can becopped for under 20

Back
Top Bottom