Looking for a GIF I saw on NT years ago

ghenges

Supporter
Had a random memory of a GIF.

It was at what looks to be a school and these dudes "from Atlanta" were dancing and one dude spins and they all fall down at the same time.

Help an NTer out.

Lol the mike Jones vogue gif. I'd LOVE someone to photoshop miami's big 3 into the gif flopping along with the dudes falling to the ground. Infinite reps on sight.

Last edited:

It was at what looks to be a school and these dudes "from Atlanta" were dancing and one dude spins and they all fall down at the same time.

Help an NTer out.

It was a bunch of gay dudes, and I think the leader was a fat one doing the most. Try google and see if it comes up, NT got it from somewhere.

Help an NTer out.

No lie. I know exactly what you're talking about.

It's called "voguing." I tried searching YouTube but had no luck :nerd:
No ayo.

Lol the mike Jones vogue gif. I'd LOVE someone to photoshop miami's big 3 into the gif flopping along with the dudes falling to the ground. Infinite reps on sight.

Lulz I actually found it by Googling but it's over 2.5mb so I can't post it.

Maaaaaaaan if somebody puts the big 3 in there they better tag it cause that joint is going viral

I wonder if that hurts them...they are literally falling to the ground :lol:

what im wondering... is what kinda thoughts are going on in OP's head that give him the urge to find that picture...

:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom