Looking for a little NT help; Vote for me in the Southern Entertainment Awards!( Mods delete please)

NT,
Been here for nearly 11 years, and I've seen first hand the support members for NT can give. I was recently informed about the SEA( Southern Entertainment Awards) which recognizes all types of personalities and jobs ranging from Models to Djs. Me being a Dj, I'm looking for the support of my fellow Nt'ers to hopefully bring home the gold so to speak.

Over the past year, I've spun at some of the bigger clubs in Miami such as Blade, Mokai, Aerobar, and Cameo. Additionally, I was tapped to spin super bowl parties for Diddy and Lil Wayne. Things have been going quite well, and I can't wait to see what the next stage leads to. 

<------ Link to my recent mix for your ears.

If you're down to help me out, it literally takes less than 2 minutes!

Go to: http://www.southernentawa...com/ballot/nominate.html  and put in Dj Ali B in the categories #1 Dj of the South and Slept on Dj of the year. They will send you a confirmation and once you send it back that's it. You don't have to fill out anything else on the ballot.

Would really appreciate any help ya'll can provide. 

Edit: I will personally make an nt mix 

Back
Top Bottom