looking for a pair of Nike Air Griffey's (not retroed)

for those who remember, there was a black and silver colorway (silver plastic guard piece) white/red, white/navy with full air unit
I had a pair of these.. cant remember the exact name, and how come i cant find a picture online.
hope these get retroed

Somebody Post Pics Of OG Griffeys. I Havent Seen Any Really. Only Retroed Stuff.
nerd.gif

P3242298.JPG
 this is the only colorway i can think of that hasnt been retroed... i might be wrong tho, does anybody know the shoes op talkin bout?

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about OP (
laugh.gif
I think).
I think someone posted a pic of Ken holding the shoe in the GD II thread.They had a big $!% panel on the side of the
shoe.The first cw was black and the panel was silver/grey (whatever you wanna call it).
Is it technically the 6?

^Oh damn.I meant to say 5 and yeah the pic is on pg 6. of the Griffey Max GD II thread (wht/blk/red cw).

Ruxxx, cannot be the Griffey GD (the one he's holding in that pic). Reason is because that model never came out in white/navy. It only came out in black/silver, white/black, white/red, white/silver and black/red.

I believe he's referring to the Griffey VIII, like Mayhemgatz said.

im not a sneaker expert but i beleive these never retroed, i bought these with my first summer youth check, would definetly cop again.. i belieeve they are the air griffey 3

21kl1n5.jpg

honestly i dont remember and i dont think grifffeys were numbered like that
anyway pics please, then i can confirm

oh yeah these joints, hope the BLACK/ SILVER ones get retroed
so solid i cant even explain.. small toe box , high medial, light midsole full air unit
this %%$! has so much character yet low profile

what was the official name for these? i'm part sure they werent sold as the "5"s

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Ruxxx, cannot be the Griffey GD (the one he's holding in that pic). Reason is because that model never came out in white/navy. It only came out in black/silver, white/black, white/red, white/silver and black/red.

I believe he's referring to the Griffey VIII, like Mayhemgatz said.
they released in white/navy where i'm from..

whoever doesn't remember da "GD II"s being da 6th air max griffey needs only to peak at da sock liner..it says its his 6th shoe.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

I remember "3/4" being on the box tag as well........

All black for Griffey.
You got rid of those right?

35k34zp.jpg

just in case people didn't know what were da 4th griffeys they're between da 3rd edition (with da strap) and da ones discussed in this thread.

what are those ones with the green on em called? I think i had those in black/white and could never find them agian

Back
Top Bottom